If you are a United Bank of India’s credit card user, congratulations you are in for a treat. They have made checking or downloading the credit card statements easier for their customers.
It will save a humongous amount of time in addition to providing great convenience of banking from Home.
Do you want to know, how?
Read this article to understand various online and offline modes of Checking/ downloading the United Bank of India Credit Card Statement.
United Bank of Credit Card Statement Download Online
The customers of the United Bank of India don’t have to visit their bank branches every now and then to check the Credit Card Statement. Register to their internet banking facility free of cost to avail of the services of banking from home.
Once registered, follow these steps, to view the Credit Card Statement online:
- Step 1: Log in to your net banking account for United Bank of India from the link.
Important Note: You can use the same link to create an account.
- Step 2: From the options, click on the Accounts tab and select the Account Statement option.
- Step 3: Select your account number, transaction date, or transaction period, and click on search.
- Step 4: You will then be able to view your Credit Card Statement online.
Important Note: You can also save this statement to your device by clicking on “download” button.
Check UBI Credit Card Statement by Mobile Application
- Step 1: Download the application called “United Credit Card” from Playstore or App store. Check out the following link.
- Step 2: Create an account, if you haven’t already used your Credit Card info or login to your existing account.
- Step 3: Repeat the procedure as mentioned in the erstwhile internet banking section to check your Credit Card Statement online.
Toll Free Numbers of United Bank of India Customer Care
The Credit Card statement for the United Bank of India can also be received by contacting Customer Support. Here are a few Customer Support numbers that can help you get your Credit Card Statement on phone.
- Toll Free Number: 1800-345-0345
- Phone Number: 022-40429100 / 18001033470
You can contact these numbers to avail internet banking facility or get the Credit Card Statement via Email.
You can also ask your customer support executive to send you a monthly Credit Card Statement on your email.
Important Note: Always call from the mobile number registered to your bank account.
You can also click on the link below to avail of the contact information of regional branches, in case you need some more information.
Get UBI Credit Card Statement by Email
UNITED Bank of India also provides email support to its customers. You can use this way to check your Credit Card Statement online by SMS. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Log in to United Online.
- Step 2: Choose “eMails”.
- Step 3: Select “Compose Mail” and Type mail subject as “Credit Card Statement online”.
- Step 4: Enter your Name & 10 digits mobile number in the mail body and click on send.
This will enroll you with the SMS Banking facility of United Bank of India in two days. To create a final account choose a password by logging into the United Bank of India’s internet banking. Enjoy your SMS updates.
This article aimed to provide you with various modes of getting a credit card statement online. We hope this cleared all your doubts. Switch to the easy convenient mode of banking and make the best use of technology.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ’s relating to Credit Card Statement online at United Bank of India: