Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has its headquarters at Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India. The bank was begun in the year 1921. The bank was formed to render financial services to Nadar Community in Tamilnadu. The bank was called Nadar Bank until 1962 when the name was changed to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. The reason behind the name change is to facilitate banking services beyond the Nadar Community. Until the year 1947, the bank had only four branches namely Tuticorin, Madurai, Virudhunagar, and Sivakasi. In the year 1976, the bank opened its branch in Bengaluru extending its operations beyond Tamil Nadu. In the year 1937, the bank opened a branch in Sri Lanka but by the year 1939, the bank closed down.
TMB has extended its operations in the digital realm as well. At present, the bank has more than 500 branches all over India. With the growing branches, the number of complaints registered by the users has risen steadily. The bank does not just allow the already existing users to alone register complaints with the bank. To promote the banking services of the bank, the bank allows the new users to register complaints with the bank as well.
Types of Complaints
With the growing banking services provided, one encounters a lot of problems. These can be registered as complaints to the bank. Some of the common categories under which the complaints can be lodged to the bank are provided.
- ATM Activation
- ATM Failure
- Credit Card
- Delay in Cheque Collection
- Excess Loan Interest
- Excess Service Charge
- Mobile Banking
- Mutual Fund
- NET Banking
- Poor Service Quality
- POS Transactions
- Rejection of Loans
- Minimum Balance Check
- Bank Staff
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Complaint Registration Online
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank provides an avenue online to register a complaint with the bank.
- The following link has to be used to register complaints with this following link.
- The name of the customer has to be entered in the name box
- The address of the customer has to be mentioned in the box as well
- The user needs to enter their mobile number and mail ID with the bank
- One can choose either one under the subject of the grievances. Complaint & Grievances and Feedback and Suggestion
- One needs to type the message to the bank briefing the kind of issue they face with the bank
- The user has to clear the security check and then click on the submit button
The bank processes the grievance form submitted to the bank. The bank contacts the user after rectifying the issue they had mentioned.
Also Read: How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online?