Nowadays, the face of banking has reformed drastically. A card swipe, an ATM, a mobile application – each of these do the same job in just a minute. Earlier, we used to spare a whole day for these activities. But as we know, along with the convenience it also brought various security threats.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is the sub-branch of the state bank of India (SBI). If you have an SBBJ bank account and wish to file or check the complaint status then this post will helpful for you. This post will teach you how to file a complaint with a State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur and escalating the same to the appropriate authorities.
- 1 How to file a Complaint with the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
- 2 Conclusion
How to file a Complaint with the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
The State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur provides its user ‘customer care’ support like a toll-free number, SMS number, email id, etc. so that its customer can use any of these support as per their needs. Here I’m sharing some of the ways through which you can file a complaint in the state Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
SBBJ Complaint Toll Free Number
The State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur provides a toll-free helpline number for queries and support. This toll-free number is available for 24 × 7 in all 365 days & also it is free of cost service. Customers can call on this number and talk to customer support from the bank and tell their problems.
Toll-Free Number – 18001806005
Raise a Complaint Through SBBJ SMS Number
The State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur provides a toll-free helpline number to its users in case of any banking inconvenience face by them. Customers can type “UNHAPPY” and send it to the below number anytime.
SMS Number – 8233101101
Submit a Complaint Through eMail
Users of SBBJ can use the customer care email id for registering their complaints. Customers can send an email on the below email id anytime.
Email ID – email@example.com
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Official Website
You can also visit the official website of the State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur and file your complaint there. The website link is www.sbbjbank.com.
Visit the nearest State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Branch
- Firstly, you need to visit your home branch and then talk to customer service, service manager, or customer service executive over there.
- Alternatively, you can also write a written complaint in the ‘Complaints Book’. After that, you will get a copy of your written complaint. Along with this, you will also receive an acknowledgment number.
- The bank branch will resolve your registered issue within 3 weeks.
- You will then receive a text SMS having CMS numbers. Acknowledgment number’s another form is CMS number. It is a number when a complaint is recorded bank’s computer system.
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur provides customer care support for its customers. This is just for the proper understanding of the services and products. Also for the complaints, queries, questions, needed the support of the users. In this article, you can also get various ways through which you can file a complaint.