CSB Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India. It was formerly known as Catholic Syrian Limited. It is one of the traditional banks of India since 1920. Its headquarters are situated at Thrissur, Kerala. Also, it owns a wide network of over 257 ATMs and 450 branches across India.
In this article, we have discussed how to submit a complaint and track the complaint status in CSB Bank Limited online and offline.
- 1 Submit a Complaint in Catholic Syrian Bank Online
- 2 How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Complaint Status Online?
- 3 CSB Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Submit a Complaint in Catholic Syrian Bank Online
The bank has made it more convenient for customers to submit a complaint. Therefore, it introduced an online platform for complaint registration. You should first visit the bank’s website www.csb.co.in. After that, follow this procedure to submit online complaint:
- At the last of the page, go to Quick Access section. Then choose “Complaint Redressal” to proceed further in the process.
- Further, you will see a grievance redressal mechanism of the bank. At level 1, you can find a link to register a complaint online.
- Click on the link and fill all the information in the complaint form. In the form, you need to provide your personal details and complaint information.
- At last, enter the CAPTCHA in the box and click on “Register Complaint”. Moreover, you will find CAPTCHA on the screen.
Offline Methods to Submit a Complaint
The customer can directly contact the bank to file a complaint. Moreover, the bank offers different options to customers for complaint registration. So, these are the following offline channels:
Call on CSB Phone Banking
1800 266 9090 (Toll-free 24×7)
+91 422 2228422 or +91 422 6612300 (Tolled numbers work between 08:00 am to 08:00 pm IST)
CSB phone banking can be used to file a complaint regarding:
- ATM cum Debit Card Operations
- Mobile banking operations
- Net banking operations
- General grievances
Customer Grievance Form
You can fill a customer grievance form for submitting a complaint. You can either download online from the bank’s website or get from the bank branch.
Also, you can send an email to the bank mentioning complaint details. The bank email is:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (General grievances)
- email@example.com (Netbanking grievances)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (ATM/Debit Card grievances)
- email@example.com (Mobile Banking grievances)
How to Check Catholic Syrian Bank Complaint Status Online?
After registration of complaint, you will get a complaint registration number. Moreover, you can use this number to track the current status of your complaint. CSB offers this facility to customers to provide transparency in grievance redressal.
You can track the complaint status by contacting the bank directly. You can either call on customer care or visit the bank branch. However, to save time, you can check the status online through the bank’s website.
So, to track the status of your complaint, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, click here to go to the page for checking status. Then enter your complaint registration number.
- Now select whether you wish to get OTP in Email or not. Also, fill in your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- Make sure your mobile number and email are registered with the bank.
- Now enter the OTP and tap the “Check Status”. At last, you will get the status of your complaint on the screen.
CSB Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The bank introduced a mechanism to speed up the grievance redressal process. Moreover, the bank desire to make effective grievance redressal policies through this system. Also, CSB offers multiple channels to customers to register complaints.
It involves different authority levels. So here is the mechanism for grievance redressal:
Level 1: Bank Branch
The bank branch holds the first-hand knowledge of all the customer grievances. You can register a complaint to the bank online and offline.
When you file a complaint at the bank, you get an acknowledgement against the complaint. You receive the copy of the complaint as acknowledgment.
Further, you can appeal to higher authorities in any of the mentioned cases:
- If the complaint is unresolved after the reasonable period
- If the resolution fails to meet the customer expectations
Level 2: Zonal Nodal Officers
In case of dissatisfaction or unresolved complaint, you can contact Zonal Nodal Officers. These officers are entrusted with the grievance redressal that remained unresolved at the bank level. You can get the contact details of respective Zonal Nodal Officers from here.
Level 3: Principal Nodal Officer
If you still feel dissatisfaction from the resolution, you can escalate the issue to the Principal Nodal Officer.
Zonal Nodal Officer or Principal Nodal Officer needs to acknowledge the complaint within 5 days of receiving complaint. Moreover, they have to resolve the issue within maximum three weeks.
Level 4: Banking Ombudsman
If you are still disappointed with the resolution, you may approach the Banking Ombudsman. You may get the contact details of the Banking Ombudsman from here.
To sum up, CSB endeavors to provide utmost satisfaction to customers. The customers may register the complaint as well as track its status online. The bank adapts every possible way to provide satisfactory resolution to the complaint.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Contact details of the Principal Nodal Officer are:
Address: Shri V. Ganesan,
Head – Recovery & Credit Monitoring, CSB Bank Ltd,
Head Office, “CSB Bhavan”, St. Mary’s College Road
Thrissur, KERALA. 680 020
Contact number: 0487 6619280
At CSB Bank Limited, the customers may expect grievance resolution within a maximum time of one month.
Online registration of complaint requires personal and complaint details of the complainant.