Since 1955, ICICI bank Limited has been Indian multinational banking. It is a public bank offering financial as well as banking services. Moreover, its corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. And its registered office is in Vadodara, Gujarat. It owns a network of 15,589 ATMs and 5,275 branches across 17 countries.
Also, the bank works on the principle of utmost customer service. It offers a grievance redressal mechanism to resolve all customer complaints.
This article provides a glance at filing a complaint in ICICI Bank. It also explains the process of tracking complaint status online.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism of ICICI Bank
ICICI bank follows a mechanism for resolving customer grievances. This grievance redressal mechanism works on some guiding principles. Moreover these principles are review, transparency and accessibility etc.
So, the grievance redressal mechanism of ICICI bank is as follows:
This level involves complaint submission for the first time with the bank. Here, the Branch Head/Branch Manager is responsible to resolve grievances. You can register a complaint in-branch using the website, email, and customer care.
If the resolution fails to meet your expectations, then you may contact Senior Management. Further, you may write to Mr. Subhendu Tripathy- Phone Banking Head. You may either download the form or register a complaint online.
Furthermore, you may escalate your issue to the Principal Nodal Officer. However, you can do this if you are not satisfied with the resolution received at level 2. There are multiple channels provided by the bank to contact the Principal Nodal Officer.
- Download form online
- Online grievance submission
- Email at: email@example.com
- Or write to:
The Principal Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd
Bandra Kurla Complex
If you are dissatisfied with the resolution from the bank, then you may approach the Banking Ombudsman. You can find the contact details of BO at the bank website and branches.
Register a Complaint in ICICI bank
To register a complaint, you may visit the branch and contact the bank executive. Then you should provide your complaint details and register your complaint. After that, the bank executive will provide a complaint reference number.
- ICICI Bank Complaint Number
You may call on ICICI customer care to raise a complaint. ICICI customer care number is 1860-120-7777. However, it is not available round the clock for raising a complaint. The timings of ICICI customer care is 07:00 am to 09:00 pm.
Further, you may write to the ICICI bank for the complaint registration. The email ID to submit a complaint is firstname.lastname@example.org. You may write your grievance mentioning the customer ID/account number. Moreover, you should provide your registered email ID to get better service.
Online Registration of ICICI Bank Complaint
Undoubtedly, ICICI bank is one of the leading banks in India. Furthermore, it offers great customer satisfaction and convenience in all possible ways. One of such ways is to file a complaint online without visiting the bank.
To file a complaint online in ICICI Bank, you should the following process:
- Firstly visit the link for online registration of complaint.
- Then fill necessary information such as:
- Complaint related to
- Type of Complaint
- You have to select a suitable option from the given list.
- After that, you will see additional details required to fill. These details are customer name, account number, and feedback, etc.
- At last, tap on Submit and your complaint will be registered. Further, you will get a complaint reference number.
How to Check ICICI Bank Complaint Status Online?
Undoubtedly, ICICI bank offers an interesting way to know about your complaint status. For this, you should visit the bank’s website and click on “Ask iPal”. It is an assistance that resolves customer queries on instant basis.
- Firstly you should click on “Ask iPal” and send a query “Company status”.
- Then you will get a question asking for your service request ID.
- You should provide your service request ID or complaint reference number.
- At last, the assistance will provide the current status of your complaint.
Besides, you may use other methods to track the complaint status. Following are the channels for the same:
- Visit the branch
- Contact through customer care
- Email at: email@example.com
ICICI bank works in all possible ways to resolve customer grievances. It provides complaint submission as well as tracking of complaint status. For this, you can use multiple channels provided by the bank. Moreover, you may contact ICICI Bank customer care 1800-120-7777 for more assistance.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You may file a complaint of the following areas:
1) Internet/Mobile/NRI banking
2) Debit/ATM/Credit card
3) Current/Demat/Savings account
4) Deposits, insurance, or loans
6) Fraud transactions
Specifically, ICICI Bank does not charge any fees for filing a complaint.
To file a complaint, you should provide the following information:
1) Customer name
2) Account/Application number
3) Product/service of the complaint
4) Type of complaint
6) Email ID
7) Mobile Number and Telephone number