If you are wonder how to find the CIF number of the Central Bank of India, you have come to the right place. In this guide I will provide you various methods you can use to find the. CIF number.
The Central Bank of India is a nationalised bank in India that offers consumers internet banking services. Every Central Bank of India customer is given a CIF number, which is a one-of-a-kind identifier. If a customer has various accounts at a central bank branch, such as a savings account, a deposit account, a loan account, a dmat account, and so on, this number is used to identify the customer and his or her accounts.
Some services require a CIF number, and if you don’t have one, you won’t be able to use some of the services online or offline. We’ll look at how to find the CIF number for the Central Bank of India using several ways in this guide.
What is the CIF number of the Central Bank of India?
- Customer Information File (CIF) is an acronym for Customer Information File.
- Every customer is given a unique number.
- The CBI CIF number is a unique 11-digit number.
- By inputting this CIF number, bank workers will have access to all of your account information.
- When is it necessary to have a CIF number?
- Although CIF is only used internally by the Bank, some services demand a CIF number.
- During the registration process for Internet Banking with the Central Bank of India.
- Bank account transfers from one branch to another.
How to find the CIF number of the Central Bank of India both online and offline?
- Statement of Account
- Contact customer service
- Front of the Cheque Book
You can also check: How to Find CIF Number in State Bank of India
- Cent-mPassbook is a mobile app
- Internet banking
We’ll go over each strategy in depth.
- Method 1: Use your Passbook to look up the CIF number at the Central Bank of India.
On the first page of your Passbook, there is a CIF number.
- Method 2: Check the account statement for the CIF number.
If you have requested an account statement for your CBI account, the CIF number will be printed on the first page.
- Method 3: Using Chequebook.
The first page of your account chequebook has a CIF number printed on it.
- Method 4: Call Customer Care to obtain the CIF number of the Reserve Bank of India.
You can obtain your CIF number by contacting the Central Bank of India’s customer service department.
Customer service number for the Central Bank of India is 1800221911.
When you phone customer service, give them your account number and inquire about the CIF number. The executive will provide you with the CID number for your account.
- Method 5: To find out your CIF number, use Internet Banking.
In CBI internet banking, log in using your user id and password.
You can see your CIF number beside your name on the homepage after you log in.
- Method 6: Use Cent mPassbook Mobile App to know CIF number of CBI
- Download the Cent-mPassbook app on your mobile.
- Once downloaded, open the app and login with your login id and password. (or register on the app if you are first time user).
- Now, from the menu, click on the User Profile option.
- You can now see the CIF number.
You can get the CIF number of your Central Bank of India account by various methods. In this guide, we have seen how to find Central Bank of India CIF number offline and online. If you have any doubts/queries regarding this post, you can comment in the comment section below.