The Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has introduced the missed call service for the people. Using this service customers of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank can check their remaining balance in the account. This missed call service facility is very easy and simple to use. Any customer can use this missed call service any time of the day i.e. this service is available 24/7.
How to Check Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Balance Enquiry?
Nowadays many people are using this facility to check their account balance without spending single money from their pocket.
You can use this service only after your number is registered with your bank account. If your number is not registered with your bank account, then do not worry because it is a very easy and simple process. You only have to visit your nearest bank branch for accessing this missed call service. After you reached the bank, you have to fill out the registration form by adding the necessary information. Then, you have to submit the filled form to the bank and the missed call service will start within three or four days.
APGVB Balance Enquiry Number
When your missed call service starts within three or four days (after submitting a form) and then you have to follow the following steps to use this missed call service –
- 1st Step:- You need a phone through which you will call for checking your account balance.
- 2nd Step:- Using this missed call service for checking your account balance, did not cost you a single penny. This is just because the number on which you will call is a ‘toll-free’ number.
- 3rd Step:- You can dial 9289222024 number from your phone and then you have to wait for a few seconds.
- 4th Step:- Just after two or three rings, the phone will automatically be disconnected.
- 5th Step:- After the phone is disconnected, you will receive a message in a few minutes from the bank authority having the information about your balance along with the bank account number.
The account number also send to you by the bank authority, so that you will be aware that the balance information you received is actually about yours.
This missed call service is very easy and simple to use. You can also use this any time and know about your bank balance available in your account.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank was established on 31st March 2006. This bank is an RRB bank and also comes under the RRB Act 1976. Union of the following shown below 5 banks formed the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGV bank) –
- Kakathiya Grameena Bank
- Sangameswara Grameena Bank
- Sri Visakha Grameena Bank
- Manjira Grameena Bank
- Nagarjuna Grameena Bank
All these 5 banks were sponsored by the SBI (state bank of India). Also, the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is fully sponsored by the state bank of India.
The APGV bank’s headquarters are in ‘Warangal, Telangana’ and this bank is a rural bank. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank’s main focus is to help the poor people and regional farmers of the villages.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is very famous amongst the rural people as it keeps introducing new schemes for the well-being of its customers.
It is hard for customers to check their bank balances at any time. Therefore, the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGV bank) which is fully sponsored by the state bank of India provided the facility to check the balance inquiry. You can check by giving them just a missed call that helps you to check your bank balance very easily and comfortably from your home.