Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is a good banking enterprise. They are providing lots of services to make banking easy and quick. When you want to know your account balance, you never want to visit the nearest ATM or bank branch. However, you don’t need to worry about it because the bank is offering you good services for it, to check account balance and mini statement. Here we are giving you some steps for balance check and mini statement by way of SMS and missed call.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- To get the service of balance inquiry via missed call, first, you need to dial 1800 3010 9636 from your registered mobile number.
- After that, the call will be disconnected automatically and you will get a message containing details regarding your account balance.
- This missed call number is toll-free for everyone and you can check your balance at any time 24/7.
Benefits of BGGB Missed Call Service
- You can access this service round the clock, throughout the year.
- Services are free of cost.
- The entire service is now available on an android mobile set.
- As service is online thereby reducing the hassles of keeping lots of paper documentation.
- Minimized the total dependent on people.
- Service is online therefore it will be accessible in all festival days and holidays also.
Important Note: The balance check services are entirely set for mobile performance. The service is completely secured as the account number is encrypted.
To avail the missed call service, customer needs to register their mobile number with the bank. They offer this service to savings and current account holders both.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Check by SMS
- Knowing Balance through SMS is very simple.
- Type BAL<Your Bank Account Number> and send it to XXXXXXXXXX from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the customer service cell of the bank containing account balance details.
Bank provides the service for 24/7 hours. You can communicate the bank from anywhere in the world at any time. In other words, the bank is always helpful to customers to solve their queries. You can use this facility even on public holidays also.
How to Get BGGB Mini Statement by using App?
To check the mini statement on the app firstly you need to register on the application and then this app will give you all the information regarding your withdrawal, deposits, transfers, and mini statement e.t.c.
Toll Free Numbers of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Customer Care
- Missed Call Number: 1800 3010 9636
- Customer Care No: +912642247991
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion, these are the easiest and quickest ways to get quick information about your account balance and you never need to go to the nearest bank branch or ATM to get such short information related to your bank account. If you want to get benefits with these facilities of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank you first need to register your mobile number with your bank account.
Bank offers toll-free number services to domestic mobile numbers only.