You can check the available Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank account balance just by giving a missed call to the toll-free number. The processes are very simple and easy. You have nothing to do just have to follow the show below procedures.
- For using this missed call service, firstly you need to register your contact number with your Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank account number.
- Usually, this registration process takes 3-4 days and after it has been done successfully you can use this service.
- To check the bank balance details you have to give a missed call to 0190 5222 7500 from your registered mobile number.
- It is a toll-free number so it will not cause you any money. It is a toll-free number which is why it will disconnect the call when you will dial the number.
- When the call disconnect, Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank will send you a message immediately regarding your account balance details.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Along with the missed call service, you can also check the available account balance by using the bank’s SMS service. The processes are very simple and easy the same as the missed call service.
- If you wish to use the Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank’s SMS service then you must send an SMS. The SMS stating BAL<Account number> to the bank’s toll-free number 0190 5222 7500.
- Simply text in the shown above number and in return you will get a message.
- The message which you will get back will have your detail about the balance in the bank account.
- This is the process through which you can get to know your account balance from the Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank without having to go to the bank unnecessarily.
How to Check Account Balance Online?
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank provides internet banking facilities for its customer. You can now check your account balance details and mini statement by using the internet banking service.
You can also access the bank’s website at www.hpgb.in.
Also, you can call the Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank customer care at 1800 180 7777 or use the mobile banking service to get your balance details.
Through Mobile Banking
You can also download the Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank mobile banking application. It is available for both iOS users and Android users.
The details of the mobile application can be found by accessing the following link: hpgbmobile.in
You can use this application to check the account balance and mini statement details. And can also do the online transaction from your account.
If you wanted to get the “Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank” balance inquiry via SMS, missed call alert, or mobile banking and internet banking service. Then here I have provided you with the complete information. You can also check the mini statement of your account balance in a very simple and easy way.