Bank of Maharashtra has been one of the traditional banks in India. It offers 24×7 services to address customer complaints/queries. Moreover, it provides a platform for customers to express their feedback and queries.
Filing BOM Complaints
Lodging complaint via email:
Bank of Maharashtra Complaint Toll-Free Number
BOM offers a number to customers to file their complaints. Moreover, this number is toll-free and works 24×7. BOM toll-free number is 1800 102 2636 & 1800-233-4526.
How to Book Bank of Maharashtra Complaint Online?
Without a doubt, it is the simplest method to file a complaint. Follow these steps to file your BOM complaint online:
- Firstly, open BOM official website and click on “Helpline”. You will get it on the right-side panel.
- Further, choose “Complaints Grievances” from the left side panel.
- Now click on the link “File Online Complaint form“. You will redirect to a new page.
- Tap on the “Proceed” tab under the Online Grievance Submission option.
- Finally provide all the necessary details and click on submit.
Your BOM complaint will submit instantly.
Head Office Address of Bank of Maharashtra
You can file a complaint directly to the bank’s head office. You can either contact us through numbers or send a post.
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Office, ‘Lokmangal’,
1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005
Contact numbers: 020 – 25532731, 733, 734, 735, 736; 25532728; 25514501 – 12; 25513781
Bank of Maharashtra Grievance Redressal System
BOM’s grievance redressal system is a multi-level system. The main aim of these levels is to provide the utmost satisfaction to complainants. Here is the hierarchy of the grievance redressal system:
- Firstly, any type of complaint is sent to the Branch Manager in order for immediate redressal.
- In the case of non-redressal, a matter further sends to concerned Zonal Heads.
- Further, if the customer is dissatisfied, he/she can approach the Principal Nodal Officer. This officer is available at BOM Head Office.
- You can bring the issue to the notice of the Bank’s Managing Director & Chairman if it is still unsolved.
Complainant if feels dissatisfied at this level can contact higher authorities. You can take this course to the following authorities:
- Directorate of Public Grievances, Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Banking Ombudsman, RBI
- The District Consumer Forum
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Complaint Status?
After filing the complaint, BOM facilitates you to track the complaint status. This status shows whether your complaint has been resolved or is under investigation. You have many options to track complaint status in BOM.
Visit the Bank Branch
Although time-consuming, this method is a traditional one. You can simply visit your nearest bank branch and ask for the complaint status. However, you need to provide your complaint/grievance ID to the bank operator.
Bank of Maharashtra Complaint Status Check Number
This number not only registers complaint but also provide complaint status. Dial the number and provide your grievance ID. Now you will know about the status. The number is 1800-233-4526 or 1800 102 2636.
BOM Complaint Status Check Online
- Firstly, open the website. Move to the Complaints/Grievances section.
- Further, select “File online complaint form”.
- Now click on “Proceed” under the “Manage Existing Grievance” section.
- Enter your Grievance ID along with the given CAPTCHA.
- Finally, grievance details will be shown on the screen.
To sum up, BOM provides easy methods to file complaints and check their status. You can use either offline or online methods to file complaints in BOM. Moreover, you can check your complaint status using a toll-free number or visiting the website.
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.
1 thought on “Bank of Maharashtra Complaint Status Check & File a Complaint Online”
WORST BANK AT ALL LEVELS. ALL INFO IN ARTICLE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GRAOUND REALITY. AS PER RBI RULES AND REQUIREMENTS BANK HAS TO HAVE ALL SYSTEM IN PLACE, BUT THEIR EFFECTIVENESS NO MORE ASSESSED AT ANY TIME, WHILE RBI AUDIT OF BANKS IT IS ALL “MANAGED” SUCH MANAGED AUDIT OUTPUT IS ALWAYS WITH NO FLAWS..I AM ONE OF SUCH BANK OF MAHARASHTRA CUSTOMER LAST 24 MONTHS NO RESULTS. JUST PASSING BUGS, ZONAL OFFICERS ARE SHIT OUT OF SHIT. MANY SENIOR LEVEL PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW BANKING PRINCIPLES. IT HAS BEEN AGREED BY ONE OF SUCH HIGHLEVEL OFFICER WHILE CHAT OVER WHATSAPP..(PROOF EXIST WITH US)