Allahabad Bank is amongst the leading banks in our country. They offer their customers a wide range of financial services. A multitude of Credit Cards is one of the various services offered by the bank. The variety of credit cards they offer suits the needs of each and every customer.
But many-a-times Customers hate the fact that they can’t track the expenses incurred with the Credit Card. They fear this lack of accessibility and rightfully so.
Not being able to track your Credit Card payments anytime you want can lead to unnecessary expenses.
Ways to Check Your Allahabad Credit Card Statement
That’s why for Allahabad Bank customers we’ve brought a detailed step-by-step guide for how to download or view Allahabad Bank’s Credit Card Statement online.
The following methods can be used to view or download the Credit Card Statement online:
Allahabad Credit Card Statement Download Online
- Access the following link from your laptop or mobile phone to go into Allahabad Bank’s Net Banking portal.
- Register on this Portal, if you haven’t already. Choose a username and password that is easy to remember.
- Now try finding the Credit Card option.
- Choose the Credit Card whose statement you want to view. Click on that. Now select the time frame for which you want to view the statement.
- Select view or download the Statement, as per your requirement.
Isn’t this convenient? You can do this anytime anywhere, just with a few clicks.
Also Read: How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance Online
Check Your Allahabad Bank Credit Card Statement Through Mobile App
Download the “Allahabad Bank emPower” app on your mobile devices. This app provides an array of services. Internet Banking is one of them. So in case you are someone who hates taking out the laptop every time you need to access internet banking, download the app.
The same steps have to be followed for viewing Credit Card statements.
Make sure you navigate properly through the options, before clicking on any. It’s very simple and easy, just be diligent.
Customer Care Numbers of Allahabad Bank
You can also contact the Customer Care Executive for Allahabad Bank to find out your credit card statement.
- Call on the following toll-free number: 18005722000
Follow the instructions and choose the option that allows you to talk to the customer support executive. You can ask them to mail or SMS you the details of your Credit Card Statement to your number or email.
Get Allahabad Bank Credit Card Statement Monthly Via eMail
Visit your Bank Branch or contact customer care for a monthly update of your Credit Card Statement directly at your email.
By opting for this option you can go green and save the environment. So go paperless and get your Credit Card Statement online monthly on your email.
You can also check:
- Canara Bank Credit Card Statement
- Vijaya Bank Credit Card Statement
- Dena Bank Credit Card Statement
- United Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- IDBI Bank Credit Card Statement
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!