Manipur Rural Bank was founded in the year 1981. The bank is held jointly by the Government of Manipur, the Government of India, and the United Bank of India. The bank aims to uplift the economically weaker section of the society. Manipur Rural Bank is spread across 28 states all over the country.
The Manipur Rural bank provides a missed call balance enquiry facility to its bank account holders. A user can also get a mini statement through an SMS alert.
Manipur Rural Bank Balance Enquiry Number
You can use the missed call method provided by the bank to check the balance and mini statement of the bank. The customer needs to register their mobile number with the bank by filling in an application form provided to the user.
The bank after processing the application form sends a confirmation message to the user saying that the number has been registered.
- A bank account holder can also send an SMS in the following format to the bank registered number to get their mobile number registered.
- SET<Account Balance> to 0385-2451590
- 0385-2451590 is the number one needs to leave a missed call from the registered mobile number to get the balance, mini statement, and other banking services from the bank.
- The call gets disconnected after a few rings and then the customer receives the SMS from the bank number mentioning the balance, mini statement, and other banking-related details.
Manipur Rural Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
Manipur Rural Bank provides the user with the facility to check the balance and mini statement by making use of the SMS method.
For this, the person needs to register their mobile number with the bank. The person can register their mobile number with the bank by following the procedure mentioned above.
- To check the balance of the bank account, the person needs to send in an SMS in the following format.
- BAL<Account Balance> to 0385-2451590
- For the mini statement of the bank account, the person needs to send in an SMS in the following format
- MSTMT<Account Balance> to 0385-2451590
How to Check Account Balance Statement Online?
Manipur Rural Bank provides a lot of avenues online to check the balance and mini statement of the bank account. One can make use of the internet banking facility provided to the user. By making use of this facility, the person can login to the website of the bank by making use of the login credentials provided to the user by the bank.
The bank can also provide the user with the net banking facility. The person need not register their mobile number with the bank to make use of the net banking facility. The person can make huge transactions using this feature.
The bank has also released an application to conduct all banking-related services. You can download this application from the play store or app store and use it for any kind of query.