If you are an account holder of “Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank” and wanted to check your bank balance inquiry and mini statement. But you don’t like to go to the bank or ATM and stand in the queue. Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank provides the facility of checking the bank balance via missed call & SMS alert. You just have to contact them through the customer care toll-free number for support. Nowadays banking facilities have been also evolved a lot.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Balance Check via Missed Call Number
If you don’t want to face any kind of trouble just to stay updated with your bank balance in the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, then you just need to use the services of the missed call. For that, you just need to take the permanent phone number which is registered with your Arunachal Pradesh rural bank account.
Your phone number once is successfully linked, you have to follow these steps that I am about to mention below.
- Firstly, pick a phone whose number is registered with your APR bank account.
- Then, simply give a missed call from that number to the APRB’s toll-free number i.e. 1800 3000 0620.
- When you will call in this number, it will be disconnected in some time.
- After call disconnected, you will receive a message from the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank having details of your account balance.
Check Your Account Balance through SMS Alert
If you wanted to access the SMS services to receive the information about your account balance, then you have to follow the following steps mention below.
- You first have to type an SMS, “BAL_ Account Number” from your registered phone number.
- Then you can simply send this text message to 1800 3000 0620 of Arunachal Pradesh rural bank to get your bank balance details.
- And in return, you will get a message from the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank having details of your bank balance status.
You can also contact the Customer care of Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank toll-free number for any query regarding the balance inquiry, mini statement, or anything else.
How to Check Arunachal Account Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Arunachal Pradesh rural bank also offers internet banking to its users. Also, for using this feature you need to register yourselves first with the bank. You will get a username and password from the bank. With the help of the credential shared by the bank, you can log in to your account. And can easily check the mini statement, account balance. You can also transfer fund, open FD account, etc.
For using the SMS service and missed call service it is very important to register your number first. If it is not registered then you can do the same by visiting the nearest branch of the Arunachal Pradesh Rural bank. Then, you have to ask for a form to register your mobile number with the account. Also, for more details/inquiry visit the official website of APRB at apruralbank.com.
Arunachal Pradesh rural bank provides easy & simple modes through which you can check your account balance and mini statement details. If you wanted to check whether you have paid someone successfully or received any pay. You can do the same just y sitting at home. It is not a big deal for you anymore, you don’t need to visit the nearest bank every time just for the inquiry about your account balance. Rather you just need to register your mobile number with the bank.