Every time you encounter any issue while accessing a banking service, what do you wish to have?
A speedy redressal, right? Well congratulations, in this article we will help you find simple ways to Submit or check the status of your online Complaint in Canara Bank.
You can try any of the following modes to submit your grievance or Complaint with Canara Bank.
Submit Canara Bank Complaint Online
It is effortless to submit an online Complaint about any grievance with Canara Bank.
Follow these simple steps:
- Click on the following link to file a complaint online.
- Now, enter your email address or mobile number and generate OTP to log in to the above portal.
- Enter your name and choose if that is about any previous complaint.
- Select the nature of the complaint and, according to that, select its sub-nature.
- Furnish your account number and write the subject of the complaint.
- Now, give a brief account of your complaint.
- Finally, add the name of your state, and district, and enter the address along with your email id and mobile number.
- Click to Submit the complaint.
Complaint Through Mobile Phone
If you have a complaint regarding the Cards of Canara bank, you can also redress it via SMS.
For Visa Card Holders:
- Send the following SMS via your registered mobile number to block your Visa Card instantly.
- Block (Space)/Can (Space) Card Number (last four digits only)
- Send the above SMS to 575758.
For Master Card Holders:
- Send the following SMS via your registered mobile number to block your Master Card instantly.
- CAN (space) HOTLISTCC (space) Card Number (16 digits) Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Send the above message on 5607060.
Canara Bank Complaint Toll-Free Number
Canara Bank allows customers to submit Complaints via calls as well. So if you have encountered any problem, you can contact the Canara Bank’s Customer support via toll-free number 1800 425 0018. This service is available 24×7 all across the year.
If the Complaint is about any personal loan, then you can contact this toll-free number
- 1800 425 2470
Another number to get in touch with Canara Bank’s Customer Support is their helpdesk number 080 25580625 (landline).
Important Note: Only the first two Contact Numbers are toll-free.
Write an Email to File a Complaint
If you find the above ways to submit a complaint complex or time-consuming, simply mail your grievances at [email protected]
How to Submit Canara Bank Complaint via Post?
In case you are unable to get your complaints addressed by Telephone or SMS, you don’t have to worry. You can directly reach the Deputy General Manager and get your complaints and grievances addressed.
The postal address to avail the redressal via post is:
The Deputy General Manager
Card Division, Naveen Complex,
5th Floor, No. 14, M.G. Road,
Bangalore – 560001
Head Office Address
J C Road, Head Office,
Pin code -560002
Grievance Redressal Officer
Mr. B T Gopalkrishna,
Manager, Customer relations
Contact Telephone No: 080-25584171
E-mail: [email protected]
Canara Bank Complaint Status Check Online
To check the status of your complaint at Canara Bank, follow the following procedure:
- Click on the following link
- Visit the following link to track the status online.
- You will find two boxes. Select the Complaint type: “Transaction Type” or “Service type”.
- Now Enter the Complaint ID and click on Submit.
- After this, you will be able to view the g
- Status of your complaint on your desktop or mobile.
Canada Bank has a vast network of over 6000 branches and above 10000+ ATMs across the country. It has grown remarkably after nationalization in 1969. So, if you are also a customer of this bank, this article is going to be very helpful for you.
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!
2 thoughts on “How to Check Canara Bank Complaint Status Online”
Tried to look at the Complaint status which was lodged on 12 May 2022, but I could see on the screen that the Complaint Id length must be 15. Now from where I need to bring 2 additional digits or letters to see the status of my complaint, which so far has only 13 digits or letters. Please advise, how to proceed further.
Tried to look at the Complaint status REF. NO. 2122AR7129 WHICH WAS ALLOWED, but I could see on the screen that the Complaint Id length must be 15. Now from where I need to bring 10 additional digits or letters to see the status of my complaint, which so far has only 10 digits or letters. Please advise, how to proceed further.