Vijaya Bank provides fund transfer through RTGS/NEFT system. You can transfer a minimum of INR 2 lakhs using RTGS. However, NEFT allows the transfer of a minimum of INR 1. And there is no maximum limit on any of these transactions.
Download Vijaya Bank RTGS Form Pdf / NEFT Pdf Form Online
You can get RTGS form from any branch of Vijaya Bank. But you can also download it from the official website. After this, you need to print out this form in physical form. Then fill it and submit it to the home branch of Vijaya Bank. To download RTGS form, follow these steps:
- Firstly, open the official website of Vijaya Bank. Now go to Help Desk section.
- Further, click on Download Forms and you will get a list of forms.
- You will get RTGS/NEFT form under “Other Remittances”.
Following this, the form will download as PDF format.
How to Fill and submit Vijaya Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
Before filling the form, make sure you have all necessary information handy. Also, you need to attach a blank cheque of your account with form.
- Key sections of this form include Beneficiary and Applicant/Remitter’s information. Fill all details with due diligence.
- In case of any confusion, kindly ask the bank executive. Due to this, it is recommended to fill this form at the bank branch.
- Also, verify all details once you completed filling the form. It is because there may be a failure in RTGS transactions in case of any mistake.
- Now handover the form to the bank executive. He/she will further process the RTGS transaction.
- The bank executive will further provide you customer acknowledgment slip. Keep this slip carefully for further proceedings in case of any complaint.
Finally, the amount will transfer to beneficiary account. However, it will take at least one hour. You will get a message on your registered mobile number once the transaction is completed.
RTGS/NEFT through V-net banking
V-net is the internet banking of Vijaya Bank. You can transfer fund through RTGS using net banking rather than visiting the branch. However, you need to first activate the V-net banking service for your account. Following this, you can complete the RTGS transactions through V-net banking.
- Enter login credentials to use your V-net banking account. Now visit the “Payment” section and choose the RTGS/NEFT option as your desire.
- After that, choose beneficiary and provide the amount to be transmitted.
- Fill out the transaction password along with OTP in required section.
- Now your payment will process and the beneficiary will receive the amount within 60 minutes. Also, you will receive a notification regarding the same either on email or SMS.
However, make sure that you activate beneficiary prior to the RTGS/NEFT transaction. Firstly, add beneficiary details which will consume about 1-2 days to activate.
In conclusion, Vijaya Bank promises easy and secure fund transfer. But, RTGS/NEFT transaction charges a minimal amount. Also, make sure to complete transactions within a given time slot.