UCO Bank (United Commercial Bank) is an Indian government-authorized bank headquartered in Calcutta, West Bengal. With its excellent financial services, the bank has established a wider customer base across the country. The bank owns thousands of employees working in different branches all over India. HRMS portal is one of the conveniences provided to employees being associated with UCO bank.
This article will provide an overview of how the employees can login their UCO Bank HRMS account and the benefits of HRMS portal. You will also come to know about the process to recover the password when forgotten or lost.
What is HRMS?
HRMS is the acronym of the Human Resource Management System. It indicates UCO Bank HRMS as the online website for UCO Bank employees. HRMS records complete information of employees concerning their pay-slips, designation, leave allowance, provident fund, and salary details, etc.
The HRMS portal assists in developing a well-professional working operating environment for UCO bank employees. UCO Bank provides an HRMS portal as a trusted service to employees.
Benefits of HRMS portal
UCO Bank HRMS portal is beneficial for employers as well as employees. Once you are registered in this portal, you can avail of certain services and benefits without investing much time. Following are the key advantages:
- Access to complete information of employees
- Use the details for performance appraisals
- Self-service activities
- Tracking details of provident fund
- Online submission of leave
- Downloading salary receipt online
UCO HRMS Employee Login
- Open the HRMS’s official website using the link at hrms.ucoonline.in.
- You will find all salary, performance and leave related information on this portal.
- Fill the Employee ID and Password in the designated fields on the home page. You can ask for login details to respective managers after your subscription to the portal.
- Enter the correct Captcha. You will find an easy numerical equation required solution for the security code.
- After that, you will be redirected to your HRMS account in UCO Bank.
(As an instance, if the equation says 89+98, then your security code will be 187.)
You will see three options “Forget Password”, “Login” and “Reset”. Press the icon “Login”.
- Forget Password: To recover password in case of forgotten or lost
- Login: To login the HRMS account and avail services
- Reset: To refill the employee ID and password again
What if you forget your login password?
UCO Bank employee requires a password to login HRMS portal. In case you have forgotten or lost the password, you can recover it and login again using simple process. Following are the key steps:
- Visit the HRMS portal and enter your employee ID.
- Among the given options, select “Forget Password” and an OTP will deliver at your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and tap the “Submit” icon.
- Enter your new Employee Password and click the “Change Password” icon.
- It will reset your password using which you can again login to the HRMS portal.
(Note: Employees are recommended to make regular updates regarding their mobile number and email-ID in case of any change.)
Customer Care Contact Details
If you are facing issues related to HRMS portal, you can simply direct contact for quick response. In the following cases, you can contact UCO Bank HRMS authorities:
- Issues in login HRMS account
- Unable to download salary receipts
- Issues in availing services on HRMS portal
Here are the contact details of HRMS portal:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Helpline Number: 033-4455-9752
- Address: Head Office-2, Department Of Information and Technology, 3&4 DD Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
For every employee of UCO Bank, it is necessary to have HRMS account. If you are a new employee, make sure your correct information is recorded in the portal and you have correct login details of HRMS account. Login HRMS portal is a straightforward process which employees must be aware if working in UCO bank.