This article will provide an overview of how the employees can log in to their UCO Bank HRMS account at hrms.ucoonline.in. You will also come to know about the process to recover the password when forgotten or lost.
UCO Bank (United Commercial Bank) is an Indian government-authorized bank headquartered in Calcutta, West Bengal. With its excellent financial services, the bank has established a wider customer base across the country. The bank owns thousands of employees working in different branches all over India. HRMS portal is one of the conveniences provided to employees associated with UCO bank.
What is HRMS?
HRMS is the acronym for the Human Resource Management System. It indicates UCO HRMS is the online website for UCO Bank employees. HRMS records complete information of employees concerning their pay slips, designation, leave allowance, provident fund, salary details, etc.
The HRMS portal assists in developing a well-professional working operating environment for UCO bank employees. UCO Bank provides an HRMS portal as a trusted service to employees.
Benefits of the HRMS portal
UCO Bank HRMS portal is beneficial for employers as well as employees. Once you are registered in this portal, you can avail of certain services and benefits without investing much time. The following are the key advantages:
- Access to complete information of employees
- Use the details for performance appraisals
- Self-service activities
- Tracking details of provident fund
- Online submission of leave
- Downloading salary receipts online
UCO HRMS Employee Login
- Open the HRMS’s official website using the link at hrms.ucoonline.in.
- You will find all salary, performance, and leave-related information on this portal.
- Fill in the Employee ID and Password in the designated fields on the home page. You can ask for login details from respective managers after your subscription to the portal.
- Enter the correct Captcha. You will find an easy numerical equation required solution for the security code.
- After that, you will be redirected to your HRMS account in UCO Bank.
(As an instance, if the equation says 89+98, then your security code will be 187.)
You will see three options “Forget Password”, “Login” and “Reset”. Press the icon “Login”.
- Forget Password: To recover passwords in case of forgotten or lost
- Login: To log in to the HRMS account and avail of services
- Reset: To refill the employee ID and password again
What if you forget your login password?
UCO Bank employee requires a password to log in HRMS portal. In case you have forgotten or lost the password, you can recover it and log in again using a simple process. The following are the key steps:
- Visit the HRMS portal and enter your employee ID.
- Among the given options, select “Forget Password” and an OTP will deliver to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP and tap the “Submit” icon.
- Enter your new Employee Password and click the “Change Password” icon.
- It will reset your password using which you can again log in to the HRMS portal.
(Note: Employees are recommended to make regular updates regarding their mobile number and email ID in case of any change.)
Customer Care Contact Details
If you are facing issues related to the HRMS portal, you can simply direct contact us for a quick response. In the following cases, you can contact UCO Bank HRMS authorities:
- Issues in login HRMS account
- Unable to download salary receipts
- Issues in availing services on the HRMS portal
Here are the contact details of the HRMS portal:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Helpline Number: 033-4455-9752
- Address: Head Office-2, Department Of Information and Technology, 3&4 DD Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064
For every employee of UCO Bank, it is necessary to have an HRMS account. If you are a new employee, make sure your correct information is recorded in the portal and you have the correct login details for the HRMS account. Login HRMS portal is a straightforward process that employees must be aware of if working in UCO bank.
Also Check: SBI HRMS Portal For Employees