Money related procedures depend practically on a route through proper sources. Earlier these things we doing through regular ways that typically include visiting the bank physical locations. However, situations now have been changed, as these things we are doing through online banking processes. Debit/Credit cards have made things very less difficult in such a manner.
Benefits of Transfer Money From SBI ATM
Even though over the web banking, or mobile banking sort of thing is new definitions for money transfer. Despite everything, finance through ATM cards has been one of the most practiced things. We can use this way to transfer money all over the private and national banks. In this situation, we give you the means through which you can encourage money transfer from SBI ATM/Debit cards to different bank accounts. We have picked SBI being explicit as it has the greatest number of the client base.
Can we transfer money from SBI ATM to another bank account?
It is here to specify that the State Bank of India offers money related transaction offices exclusively for their ATM cum Debit Cards. You can’t do the transference activity to another bank ATM or Debit card. Below given following the steps are need to be followed.
Following are the steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to initially punch the SBI Debit cum ATM card at any SBI ATM center.
- Step 2: After that, you have to choose your preferred language which will be displayed on SBI ATM’s monitor.
- Step 3: Then, the system will ask for your PIN, you have to provide the correct PIN and after entering your Pin click on the “Yes” button.
- Step 4: After entering the PIN you will navigate to a new page where you will get so many options from them you have to choose the “Transfer” option.
- Step 5: Then again you will navigate to another page and there you have to select the “Card to Card Fund Transfer” option.
- Step 6: Now, the system will ask you a 19-digit Debit Card Number of the recipient.
- Step 7: You have to provide the recipient debit card number twice.
- Step 8: After that system will ask you to enter the amount you want to transfer to the recipient’s accounts and click on the “Correct” button.
- Step 9: Now the ATM system will ask you to confirm the amount that you are wanted to send to the recipient’s account. Click on “Yes” for confirming it.
- Step 10: Lastly, it will ask for account type like saving or current. You just need to select the savings account and your transaction will be completed. Now you can collect your ATM card. Don’t forget to collect your receipt slip.
Above we have discussed how we can transfer the money from SBI ATM card to another bank account holder. The above process was very easy to follow and make you’re your transfer safely.