The question of how to check the balance of your Syndicate Bank FasTag is frequently asked, yet most FasTag users are unaware of how to do so. There are several simple options for checking the balance in your Syndicate Bank FasTag, and today I will explain to you the different methods to check the balance in your FasTag.
What is FasTag and How to Activate it?
FASTag is a digital payment method for collecting toll taxes, which has made it much easier for both vehicle owners and the government to collect toll payments. With the implementation of FASTag, it is also possible to eliminate time wasted at toll plazas, and vehicle owners can make toll payments while driving.
With nationwide highly integrated Electronic Toll Collection Services, Syndicate bank FASTag enables near-seamless movement of vehicles through toll plazas and the convenience of cashless payments. Various rechargeable modes such as online recharge, ease of availability, and other benefits of Syndicate bank FASTag simply mean that you can do more with less time.
Also Read: How to Check ICICI Bank FasTag Balance
The Syndicate Bank FasTag program is part of the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative, which is being implemented by the NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) under the regulations of the NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) and IHMCL (Indian Highways Management Company Limited).
Methods to Check Syndicate Bank FasTag Balance
Check your Syndicate Bank FasTag balance through the official website:
The following are the methods to check your FASTag balance on the Syndicate Bank’s official website:
- Visit the Syndicate Bank FASTag official webpage at https://syndicatebank.in/services/eservices/FASTag.
- You must log in to your FASTag portal by going to Customer Login >> a link that will take you to a page where you can >> Create an OTP >> >> Enter your OTP >> Login
- You can go to Syndicate Bank FASTag ‘My Account page once you’ve logged in.
- You may view all information about your Syndicate Bank FASTag, including its balance, in the My Account area.
Check Your Syndicate Bank FasTag Balance Through Mobile App
If you have a mobile phone and the FASTag app installed, you may use it to receive all of the information you can get about your Syndicate Bank FASTag, including the amount. To check the balance in your Syndicate Bank FASTag, simply log into the app and select the menu option from the menu bar. The balance in your FASTag can be found here.
Syndicate Bank FasTag Balance Check Number
- Give a Missed call on the following number: +91 88843 33331
- To check the balance in your Syndicate Bank FASTag, contact the aforementioned number from your registered mobile phone.
- The call is immediately ended after dialing this number, and you will receive a message in your message box.
- This text message contains information about your Syndicate Bank FASTag balance.
- If you want to check your Syndicate Bank FASTag balance through missed call, make sure your phone number is registered.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. She uses that curiosity combined with her experience to write. Her love lies in everything artistic. She believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in her writing.