The State Bank of India has introduced the SBI Office 365 Outlook portal in replacement of the earlier EMS portal. The all SBI O 365 email account is in collaboration with Microsoft’s enterprise resource planning with the SBI.
What is SBI Office 365?
Earlier, the State Bank of India employees used the SBI EMS portal. The main purpose of this portal is to send and receive emails. But with the technology and enhancement of information system requirements, the SBI has now doing partnership with Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft associate with the State Bank of India for the development of the SBI Office 365 portal.
Features of New SBI Office 365 Portal
These are the main features of the new outlook portal:
- A user can work remotely with the Microsoft team.
- Employees may also use multiple PCs at a time.
- Also, there are cloud storage options available.
- 24*7 technical support.
- Users can also access it via Android, iOS, and desktop platforms.
SBI Office 365 Outlook Login
To access the new SBI Office 365 outlook email portal, follow the steps:
- Visit the following link of the SBI O 365 portal through adfs.sbi.co.in.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the provided field.
- Hit the login button after entering the correct details.
- Now you can access the portal for various services that you required.
- In case, you forgot your password then, you have to change it by following the steps are as under.
Reset New SBI Office 365 Login Password
To reset your SBI Office 365 Password then, follow these steps:
- Firstly, hit the change your password button from the SBI office 365 portal.
- Now you have to enter your email id with the old password which you used earlier.
- After that, enter the new password and confirm it 2 times.
- Please note that there must be one uppercase, and one special character must be in the alphanumeric format.
- Don’t use your email address as a password, it won’t be accepted if you are using it.
Contact Details of SBI Office 365 Customer Care
If you find any difficulty in accessing your Office 365 portal then, you can contact the helpline details given below.
If you find any issue while accessing the SBI office 365 portal then, feel free to contact the IT help desk customer support department further.
- Email on [email protected]
If you are an employee of the State Bank of India then, you can also check our guide on SBI HRMS by following the link.
Please note that This is not the official website of SBI Office 365. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the provided comment section for security concerns. For better help, you may directly communicate with HR or the IT department for a User ID and Password.
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!