The article highlights crucial information about the SBI HRMS portal. You will be aware of the procedure using which employees can log in SBI HRMS website. Along with this, the article provides information about how to reset the forgotten password and the usage of the SBI HRMS portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
The State Bank of India is a multinational statutory body of public sector financial services and banking authorized by the Indian government. SBI introduced the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) Portal at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com for the employees.
This portal has the main purpose of providing quick responses to employees regarding their salary, loan approval, leave and pension details, etc. HRMS portal integrates with easy-to-use and flexible features.
Why SBI HRMS portal is used?
- Track loan status
- Generate payslip of salary
- View the pension plan
- Check account balance
- Generate an online complaint
- View online complaint status
- Set provides fund nomination
- Apply four-in-one
- View schedules of SBI holiday dates
- Generate account statements and view transactions
Services provided by the HRMS portal
This portal initiated a pension system in 2017 for retired employees who can view their pension details through this website rather than visiting the bank personally. SBI HRMS portal bestows three types of services to employees.
- SAP (System Analysis & Programming): Capital management, succession planning, performance appraisals, competency assessment, career development, virtual classrooms, and property management.
- IRJ: Access to all activities of SBI, check payslips, promotional schemes, recruitment programs, etc.
- SBI Coin: Information about pension slips, retirement plans, and pension plans
How Can I log in to the SBI HRMS Website?
- Open the SBI HRMS website with the URL address: hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Select the Login button that locates in the top right corner.
- Answer the security question by clicking the continue button.
- Provide your correct user ID as well as password within the designated fields.
This portal provides a “virtual keyword” facility wherein the SBI employees can enter login details using this facility for security purposes.
- Tap the Login icon after correctly filling in the details.
- You will redirect to your HRMS account where you can avail of varied HRMS-related services.
- Log out of your account once you have done your purpose.
Reset your Password if you forget it
Don’t panic if you forgot or lost the password that is necessary to log in HRMS portal. Use this step-by-step process and recover your forgotten password:
- Visit the website of the SBI HRMS portal.
- In addition, click on the Login icon.
- A popup window will open wherein hit the “Forget Password” icon.
- You will redirect to a new window, and enter your user ID and date of birth in the format DD-MM-YYYY.
- Tap the “Submit” option in the bottom right corner.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address. Open this link and reset the password.
- Enter your new password and log in to the HRMS account again.
Who can access the SBI HRMS portal?
- Present employees of SBI Group
- Retired employees
- The staff of the allied post
SBI is associated with some banks and the employees of these associated banks can also use the SBI HRMS portal. Following are the associated banks of SBI:
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Telangana region State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
- Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
|SBI HRMS||Contact Details|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 11 2211|
|Complaint Email Address||[email protected]|
In conclusion, the SBI HRMS portal is beneficial for employees. The bank makes the login process uncomplicated for the employees so that they can effectively use it. It is the responsibility of their respective managers to make employees aware of this portal and its usage.
Also Read: How to Download SBI RTGS/NEFT (PDF) Online in One click?
You can also check:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
To get your SBI salary slip, you need to first visit the official SBI HRMS portal and log in to your account using your credentials. You will be asked a security question that you have to answer correctly and then use your username and password to log in. once you are logged in, you can check your SBI salary slip and even download it.
To change your SBI HRMS password, you need to first go to the SBI HRMS portal and then find the “Forgot Password” option to continue. After that, you need to provide your user ID and date of birth. By doing so, you will receive information on resetting your password.
The first thing you need to do is visit the site onlinesbi.com and log in to your account using your user credentials. Make sure you enter everything correctly. Now select the Pension Account option and year/month from the drop-down menu. Hit the submit button and your SBI pension slip will be downloaded automatically. You can even print out the downloaded slip if you want.
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.
27 thoughts on “SBI HRMS Login For Employees & Pensioners @ hrms.onlinesbi.com”
I am filling correct id and password hence message given enter corrct id and password
Excellent information Mam. Thank you!
Unable to open and register me on the HRMS portal. Reason displayed client name or password not correct. I have given my P.H. no. as a client ID and the first four letters of PAN with the date month of birth as password. Kindly guide.
Please send me hrms portal login password on my email or on my mobile number.
I can’t open my hrms account It show wrong password. When I go for option reset password, I can’t reset as no email id available
I would like to login Sbi pensioner portal and services.
Client name or password is not correct message show. Where I go forgotten password they send new password but not login
Please help me to login hrms.message was wrong username or password I .
gave my PF index no.as my username and my password.Pl.pl.guide me.
I could not download/open Form16 A and Form 16 B for the accounting year 2019 to 2020 from hrms portal please advise how I will get it.
I could not upload my recent photo for submitting the Life Certificate of 2020.
please help me to reset my password, I have tried to reset the same by using forgot password. I am a pensioner.
I am Satish Udare Staff pensioner. For the 1st time, I was trying to log in to the HRMS portal but couldn’t succeed after so many attempts. Please help with a successful login.
I could not log in to the HRMS portal. The reset password screen says too many wrong attempts. Not generating the password.
I tried incorporate my Aadhaar number in HRMS PORTAL. It is not allowing to do it. However my pension account profile is having Aadhaar number.
Please let me know how to incorporate.
I will harm portal for pension
I was retired in May 2013. I want my pension etc. through our HRM portal. With best regards
Please, I’m a pensioner of SBI retired in May 2013.
My Aadhar number does not appear to be registered in HRMS. How do I get it updated in my HRMS portal as an SBI pensioner?
There is no provision to update Aadhar details in HRMS, at the present. You need to contact the pension paying branch.
how can I submit the annual life certificate and upload the recent photo?
I am a staff pensioner. Can I submit life certificate through Jeevan Pramaan? If so, what should I write as the PPO no?
I want to reset my password. As advised I sent my mobile no and email id through branch mail to the hrms portal. And now trying to get otp through mobile. Even though the message is coming OTP is sent I am not getting or inordinate delay in getting it. and it is very slow. The purpose of the portal is not served. Please look in to and do the needful. as I have to view pension read details etc.
How to include Aadhaar number in HRMS kindly guide me
kindly provide me tax-related forms for the F-Y 2019-2020
Is there hrms portal app
SBI PF Jayant Joshi (Staff Pensioner) I want to login into the HRMS portal. But cannot do so. Please help me