The article highlights crucial information about the SBI HRMS portal. You will be aware of the procedure using which employees can login SBI HRMS website. Along with this, the article provides information about how to reset the forgotten password and the usage of the SBI HRMS portal at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
The State Bank of India is a multinational statutory body of public sector financial services and banking authorized by the Indian government. SBI introduced the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) Portal at www.hrms.onlinesbi.com for the employees. This portal has the main purpose of providing quick response to employees regarding their salary, loan approval, leave and pension details, etc. HRMS portal integrates with easy-to-use and flexible features.
Why SBI HRMS portal is used?
- Track loan status
- Generate payslip of salary
- View the pension plan
- Check account balance
- Generate an online complaint
- View online complaint status
- Set provides fund nomination
- Apply four-in-one
- View schedules of SBI holiday dates
- Generate account statement and view transactions
Services provided by HRMS portal
This portal initiated a pension system in 2017 for the retired employees who can view their pension details through this website rather than visiting the bank personally. SBI HRMS portal bestows three types of services to the employees.
- SAP (System Analysis & Programming): Capital management, succession planning, performance appraisals, competency assessment, career development, virtual classrooms, and property management.
- IRJ: Access to all activities of SBI, check payslips, promotional schemes, recruitment programs, etc.
- SBI Coin: Information about pension slips, retirement plan, and pension plans
How can I login to SBI HRMS Website?
- Open the SBI HRMS website with the URL address: hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Select the Login button that locates on the top right corner
- Answer the security question along with clicking continue button
- Provide your correct user ID as well as password within the designated fields
This portal provides a “virtual keyword” facility wherein the SBI employees can enter login details using this facility for security purposes.
- Tap the Login icon after correctly filling the details
- You will redirect to your HRMS account where you can avail varied HRMS-related services.
- Logout your account once you have done with your purpose
Reset Password if you forget it
Don’t panic if you forgot or lost the password that is necessary to login HRMS portal. Use this step-by-step process and recover your forgotten password:
- Visit the website of the SBI HRMS portal.
- In addition, click on the Login icon.
- A popup window will open wherein hit the “Forget Password” icon.
- You will redirect to a new window, enter your user ID and date of birth in the format DD-MM-YYYY.
- Tap the “Submit” option on the bottom right corner.
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address. Open this link and reset the password.
- Enter your new password and login to the HRMS account again.
Who can access SBI HRMS portal?
- Present employees of SBI Group
- Retired employees
- The staff of allied post
SBI is associated with some banks and the employees of these associated banks can also use SBI HRMS portal. Following are the associated banks of SBI:
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Telangana region State bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
- Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
In conclusion, the SBI HRMS portal is beneficial for the employees. The bank makes the login process uncomplicated for the employees so that they can effectively use it. It is the responsibility of their respective managers to make employees aware of this portal and its usage.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
To get your SBI salary slip, you need to first visit the official SBI HRMS portal and login to your account using your credentials. You will be asked a security question that you have to answer correctly and then use your username and password to log in. once you are logged in, you can check your SBI salary slip and even download it.
To change your SBI HRMS password, you need to first go to the SBI HRMS portal and then find the ‘Forgot Password’ option to continue. After that, you need to provide your user ID and date of birth. By doing so, you will receive information on resetting your password.
The first thing you need to do is visit the site onlinesbi.com and login to your account using your user credentials. Make sure you enter everything correctly. Now select the Pension Account option and year/month from the drop-down menu. Hit the submit button and your SBI pension slip will be downloaded automatically. You can even print out the downloaded slip if you want.