Check out the best information relating to SBI fixed deposits interest rates:
SBI or the state bank of India under reference to rules and regulations by the reserve bank of India has bought down good policies and fixed deposit interest rates for its customers. Every scheme launched is equally special and is considered a better option for all age groups. Considering fixed deposits, the SBI fixed deposits are quite the safest investments today available in the market. The bank is providing its customers with the best options for investment in their savings with 6 types of fixed deposit schemes. These are competitive SBI FD interest rates extending the best returns to the investors.
SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2022
State bank of India sets with one of the most reliable FD providing with best of its rates across the market. The SBI FD offers a good number of benefits to its investors with higher returns, flexible tenures, lower minimum deposit limits as well as load against FD facility. Coming to its rates of Interest with FD, the highest one being offered is 5.40 %. Now the latest SBI FD interest rates for senior citizens on the other hand range between 3.40 % to 6.20%.
SBI FD Rate Chart
Here comes the information relating to the SBI FD interest rates with a comparative analysis:-
|Tenure||FD Interest Rates||Senior citizen’s FD interest rates|
|7 days to 45 days||2.90 %||3.40%|
46 days to 179 days
|180 days to 210 days||4.40 %|
|211 days to 364 days||4.40 %||4.90%|
1 year to 1 year 364 days
Features of State Bank of India Fixed Deposit
Probably today SBI Fixed deposit is one of the best investment options available for all aged depositors who are looking for a better investment future. This is the fixed deposit which includes the money earned from the fixed income instrument and can easily earn higher returns than that of the saving account. Looking forward to its best and key features:-
- Moving ahead with the deposit amount, the SBI FD can easily be opened with the lowest of rs 1000 extending to as high as possible.
- The FD Tenure amount ranges from 7 days to 10 years.
- The interest rate ranges from 2.90 % to 5.40 % per annum.
- The senior citizen FD rate stands at 3.40 % to 6.20% per annum.
- The SBI is providing the highest interest rates for a tenure of 10 years.
- SBI deposits are covered under the deposit insurance schemes of RBI in which up to 5 lakh rupees are for depositors insured by the DICGC.
- SBI is providing a loan against FD. This is going to help the depositors with meeting their needs for small requirements without breaking the FD.
- Auto-renewal facility is also easily available.
- There is an authenticated nomination facility available for depositors.
- SBI is offering popular FD schemes like tax savings, reinvestment plans, SBI multi-option deposit schemes, regular fixed deposits, money multiplier plans, Flexi deposit schemes, and SBI we care deposits.
The best FD plan is supported by the SBI which can be carried out for 5 to 10 years with the current FD rate of 5.40 %.