You can now easily check the status of your online Complaint with State Bank of Hyderabad using your Complaint Ticket Number.
One of the five associate banks of State Bank of India, the State Bank of Hyderabad was founded by Mir Osman Ali Khan in 1941. He was the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad.
It remained one of the largest associates of State Bank of India until 2017. On 1st April, 2017, the State Bank of Hyderabad was merged with SBI.
So now, any complaint or query directed to the State Bank of Hyderabad is addressed by the State Bank of India. Hence, it should be directed towards it as well.
Let us make this easier for you to understand.
How to File a Complaint in State Bank of Hyderabad?
To file a complaint in State Bank of Hyderabad, now known as State Bank of India follow the steps given below. Using this way you will be able to decide whether you want to submit the complaint, online or offline.
SBH Complaint Online
You can now Submit a complaint with State Bank of Hyderabad with the following steps.
submit online complaint at SBI:
- Visit cms.onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your ‘Account number’, ‘Name’, ‘Branch name’, ‘mobile number’, ’email address’.
- Choose a Complaint Category and Sub Category.
- Fill in the nature of the complaint.
- Add a brief detail of the complaint within 500 characters.
- Fill in the Captcha and submit your complaint.
After that, you will receive a confirmation by email or SMS along with a complaint ticket number.
Visit State Bank of Hyderabad Branch to Raise Complaint Offline
- By visiting the Branch itself
- Drop an email at email@example.com
SBH Complaint Number
This is one of the easiest ways to file a complaint with the State Bank of Hyderabad. So, Contact their customer support team at the following numbers.
- 1-800-4251825 (This is toll-free)
- 18004254055 (toll-free)
- +91 40 2338 7376
- +91 40 2338 7316
Time Frame to get the redressal of the Complaint:
Any complaint with the State Bank of Hyderabad, now SBI is usually redressed within a maximum period of 21 days or three weeks.
In case your complaint is not redressed within 30 days, please approach the Banking Ombudsman as per extant guidelines.
How to Check State Bank of Hyderabad Complaint Status Online?
- You can track the status of your Complaint online, using a complaint ticket number, from the link below.
- Just fill in the Complaint Ticket Number, your registered mobile number, Captcha and you are good to go.
- This is the easiest way to track the status of your online Complaint.
We hope this article solved all your queries regarding the filing of complaints online with State Bank of Hyderabad.
You need to Stay cautious while availing the banking services online. Never share your personal information anywhere except on the original website of SBI.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
A: You can visit the Banking Ombudsman as per extant Guidelines.
A: Any complaint regarding online or offline banking, including refunds, cards, online transfers etc.
A: You can use it to track the status of your complaint at https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp
A: Not necessarily, with recent advancements in technology, complaints can be filed very easily from the comfort of your home.