The traditional way to check the balance information is to visit the branch or ATM. Update the passbook and then make the account balance inquiry at ATM are very time-consuming. And also these traditional process has some limitations. You cannot get these options round the clock & it is very time-consuming.
For solving this, Saptagiri Grameena Bank offers its customer many ways through which they can get their account balance and mini statement checked. If you are the account holder of Saptagiri Grameena Bank and wanted to know your account balance without going to ATM or branch, then you must follow these steps.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Saptagiri Grameena Bank provides you the offers to find the bank balance by just giving a missed call on a toll-free number. This Missed Call facility is only available for Current and Savings Accounts. Inquiries for some other types of accounts like Overdraft (OD), Credit Card (CC), and loans aren’t available.
Steps for checking your account balance of Saptagiri Grameena Bank:
- You need to first dial the Saptagiri Grameena Bank toll-free number from your registered mobile number 08572233598.
- Then, disconnect the call after 2 or 3 rings or it will automatically disconnect.
- After the call disconnected you will receive an SMS from the bank having the information about your available balance.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Balance Check via SMS Alert
Saptagiri Grameena Bank also provides you the offers to find the bank balance by using the bank’s SMS service. Steps for checking your account balance of Saptagiri Grameena Bank –
- Firstly, you have to open compose mail on your mobile.
- Then you have to type the code “BAL < Account Number >” and then send this message to 08572233598 from your registered mobile number.
- At last, you will get an SMS after a few minutes of having details of the available balance in your bank account.
Check Saptagiri Grameena Bank Balance & Mini Statement through ATM
Using the traditional way you can also check your account details and know the mini statement. You only need is an ATM card and have to visit the nearest ATM Machine. You can follow the following shown below steps to check the bank account balance and mini statement using your ATM Card.
- In the ATM Machine slot, you have to insert the ATM card.
- After that the machine will ask you about the ‘ATM PIN’ so type the ATM Pin
- Choose the mini statement or Balance inquiry option (whatever you want) and find your account balance details.
For any other queries, You can call Saptagiri Grameena Bank customer care number: 08572-233598. Else, visit the official website at www.saptagirigrameenabank.in.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank is one of the leading banks in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It provides its customer many ways through which they can get their account balance and mini statement checked. If you are an account holder of Saptagiri Grameena Bank then you can check your account balance and mini statement by using different ways like using missed call service, SMS alert service, ATM, etc.