The Punjab national bank knowledge centre is created as an online portal associated with the Punjab national bank. This is created on behalf of employees of the bank covering all kinds of login details into the PNB knowledge centre using the official website at pnbnet.in.
What is PNB Knowledge Centre?
It basically focuses on centralization of salary requirements, processing of the payroll as well as maintenance of employee records. Other than that, the PNB knowledge centre provides with features like attendance, training management, personnel management information system, performance appraisal, selection of employee as well as on the promotion system with management of absences and self service for the employees.
More over the PNB knowledge centre is managing best with the automatic payment process and distinguishes itself from different deductions with generating pay slips.
With an example, if an employee is willing to go on vacation then they can easily submit a vacation using this PNB knowledge centre login.
After logging into this PNB knowledge centre online the employees can easily check out their status of assets and liabilities with performance reviews and fuel allowances and other information relating to facility.
This portal was created in 2006 by the PNB.
PNB Knowledge Centre Login @ pnbnet.in
Those who are new employees to the Punjab national bank would be confused relating to login process. So it’s important that you follow the steps to make your login process easy to your account.
- The users can login through the login button or can visit the link at www.pnbnet.in.
- Every employee is provided with the employee user ID or the PF number with a pass word while joining the PNB. This can be sued for accessing the employee portal. For those who haven’t received that from the branch manager can ask for the same to the employer or the branch head.
- Once the user is updated with the required details can fill the format and then click on login to the PNB knowledge centre.
- Validating your login credentials will take you into the PNB knowledge centre where you can easily get the details that are related to your job.
- This process is quite simple and the users can easily select from the options for promotions, salary, attendance as well as other relevant information.
- Even there are applications made available by PNB on android and IOS devices that can be downloaded from the play store or the app store with similar login process.
For those who have lost their password can even follow the steps after visiting the site at pnbbet.in.
- There would be lot more of options like signup and financial results.
- Next click on forgot password and now the users will get into a new window.
- Next enter your username and click on generate OTP.
- On the next screen enter your OTP and this is going to help with completing the resetting password process.
The PNB is providing its employees with a clean method to maintain their employee needs and records as well as their performance with the knowledge centre. So this is must for every employee working at PNB to utilize the importance of the PNB knowledge centre.
You can also check: