PNB has been a government-owned financial and banking service bank since 1894. Out of its wider service portfolio, a lodging complaint is a crucial one. In case of dissatisfaction from any service, you can file a complaint and get your issue resolved.
Punjab National Bank Complaint Submit Online
In general, you can visit the bank branch and submit your complaint. But, you can also submit a complaint in PNB by just sitting at home. If you want to register your complaint online, here is the procedure for the same:
- Firstly, go to PNB’s portal www.pnbindia.in/Home.aspx.
- Click on “Customer Care” and then choose “Complaint”.
- Then tap on “Online Complaint” and a CGRMS form will open.
- You need to enter the necessary information in the form.
- At last, enter the security code as given in the picture. Now, click on “Submit”.
Finally, your complaint will be submitted. You can see the complaint number on the screen.
PNB Complaint Submission Offline Methods
For general complaints
- Toll-free number: 1800-180-2222 OR 1800-103-2222
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit the bank branch
For PNB housing finance complaints
- Customer care number: 011-23357174
- Toll-free number: 1800-120-8800
- Customer care e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For PNB Investment services LTD
- Corporate Office (Mumbai): +91(22)26532745
- Email: email@example.com
- Head Office/Registered Office: +91(11)41032929
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For PNB GILTS complaints
- Registered-cum-corporate office: 23737891, 23738985, +91-11-23325759/5779
- Email: email@example.com
Grievance Redressal Mechanism of Punjab National Bank
PNB commits to serve satisfaction and enjoyable experience to customers. Therefore, it offers complaint lodging and redressal mechanism to convert complaints into compliments. For this, a grievance redressal mechanism is introduced by PNB. Here is the grievance redressal mechanism of PNB:
Level 1 Branch Manager
The branch manager acts as the initial point of immediate redressal. It means that the issue is first brought to the concerned Branch Manager.
Level 2 Circle Head
If customers are not satisfied with the response, then he/she can contact Circle Head. You can get the contact details of the Circle Head of PNB on the bank’s website.
Level 3 Zonal Manager
At this level, you may escalate the issue to the Zonal Manager of PNB. You are eligible for this when you are not satisfied with Circle Head redressal.
Level 4 General Manager HO
In the case of non-resolution, you may write to the General Manager of PNB. It is also known as Nodal Officer in other terms. To contact this authority, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, you can find other contact details either on the website or at the bank branch.
Level 5 Chairman/Managing Director
After getting a dissatisfied response, you can further escalate the issue to Chairman/Managing Director. At this level, the authority takes a maximum of one month to resolve the issue.
Level 6 Banking Ombudsman/Directorate of Public Grievances
If you are still dissatisfied with the resolution, you can further move to any of the following authorities:
- Banking Ombudsman: Situated in State Capitals, under RBI Ombudsman Scheme 1995
- Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG): Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, through a web portal CPGRAMS. CPGRAMS is Centralized Public Grievances & Redress Monitoring System.
Key points regarding complaint lodging in PNB
- While escalating your issue to any authority, you should provide complete details of the case.
- You can submit the complaint form either at the bank branch or send it through email.
- For the final decision on the issue, the bank sends it to the CCSO. Basically, CCSO is the internal ombudsman who takes the final decision.
- It happens in case of issue rejection or partial relief to the complainant.
Punjab National Bank Complaint Status Check Online
After complaint submission, you can track the current status of your complaint. It means you can know whether your complaint is solved or in process. Tracking of the complaint is available on the bank’s website. To track the complaint, follow these steps:
- After opening the website, choose the “Customer Care” section.
- Click on the “Complaint” option and a new page will open.
- You will find two options for tracking complaint status.
- Track status of a complaint lodged before 22.06.2020
- Track status of a complaint lodged after 22.06.2020
- Choose the correct option as per your complaint lodged. Now enter correct complaint number and CAPTCHA code.
- At last, click on the “Go” tab and you will get the status immediately on the screen.
PNB offers you great convenience in all banking aspects. Also, it assists customers in getting a satisfactory resolution to their grievances. You can visit the website, bank branch, or contact customer care to lodge a complaint. Moreover, visiting the website or bank branch can help you know the complaint status as well.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can track complaint status either by visiting the bank’s website or the bank branch. Provide your complaint number and get your complaint status.
You can get their contact details either from the bank’s website or the bank branch.
For the same, you can call on PNB’s customer care number or send an email. The customer care number is 1800-180-2222/1800-103-2222 while the email address is email@example.com.