Download Oriental Bank of Commerce RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form: Oriental Bank of Commerce is indeed one of the leading public sector banks in India. RTGS/NEFT considers as premium services by OBC bank. Undoubtedly Reserve Bank of India controls these fund transfers. Moreover, RTGS/NEFT is a digital banking form that OBC offers with safety and security.
OBC facilitates RTGS/NEFT payments online as well as offline methods. You can either visit the bank or use mobile/internet banking for the same.
Download Oriental Bank of Commerce RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Online
RTGS/NEFT form is easily available on the OBC online portal. However, there is a single form whether you transfer using RTGS or NEFT. Importantly follow these steps and get your OBC RTGS form for money transfer:
- Firstly visit the OBC online portal. Now go to the bottom section of the page.
- Here, you will get different links. Select the “Quick Info” link to proceed.
- On the left side panel, you will get the “Forms Download” tab. Click on this tab.
- Further, you will get a list of different forms. Choose “Application Form for NEFT, RTGS, and DD”.
- OBC offers this form in different languages for the convenience of customers. Select any one form choosing a suitable language.
Following this, you will receive a file downloaded as PDF.
Fill OBC RTGS/NEFT Form Online
Evidently, this form can use for RTGS, NEFT, or DD purpose. While filling the form, make sure you keep the necessary information handy to save time.
- This form requires information related to payment, beneficiary, and remitter. Importantly, fill all the information in the correct manner.
- Following this, mark your signature in the provided section.
- In the end, the bank executive will provide you customer acknowledgment slip. This slip is attached to this form at the end.
Initiate RTGS/NEFT form through OBC Internet Banking
If you are a user of OBC online banking, then RTGS/NEFT becomes easier for you. Undoubtedly, it eliminates the need to download the form and visit the bank. You can now simply use a money transfer system by sitting at home.
If you follow these steps correctly, you can get your work done on fingertips:
- Firstly open the OBC internet banking portal. Login using your user ID and password.
- Locate and click “Transactions” and then “Transaction Management”.
- Further, select the “Initiate RTGS” or “Initiate NEFT” as you desire to use.
- The next step is to choose the beneficiary name, account and amount to be transferred.
- Moreover, go through the beneficiary credentials again for verification.
- Now enter the correct transaction password and click on Submit.
As a result, your RTGS/NEFT transaction will initiate. Also, you will get a Payment summary on your screen after submission.
Charges and Timings of OBC RTGS/NEFT
|OBC RTGS||OBC NEFT|
|Timings||Monday to Saturday – 08:00 am to 07:00 pm (Excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday)||Monday to Saturday – 08:00 am to 07:00 pm (Excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday)|
|Charges||Inward RTGS: NIL Outward RTGS: INR 1 lakh to 2 lakh: NIL More than INR 2 lakh – up to INR 5 lakhs: INR 25+Service tax More than INR 5 lakhs: INR 50+Service Tax||Inward NEFT: No charges Outward NEFT: Up to INR 1 lakh: No charges More than INR 1 lakh – up to INR 2 lakhs: INR 10+Service Tax More than INR 2 lakh: INR 25+Service Tax|
Overall, OBC provides a simple and convenient process for fund transfer. Besides, it also promises a secure transaction using RTGS/NEFT.