OBC bestows different types of banking and financial services. Even though, customers may need to contact the bank regarding any grievance. Therefore, the bank provides different platforms such as email and call for the same.
- 1 How to file a complaint in Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 1.1 Visit Head Office Address
- 1.2 Contact OBC Customer Care Helpline Center
- 1.3 OBC Grievance redressal Forum
- 1.3.1 Level 1: Branch Manager
- 1.3.2 Level 2: The Nodal Officer, the Cluster Monitoring Offices
- 1.3.3 Level 3: Regional Head Office
- 1.3.4 Level 4: Assistant General Manager, Complaint Cell at Corporate Office
- 1.3.5 Level 5: General Manager (Principal Nodal Officer)
- 1.3.6 Level 6: The Banking Ombudsman, Reserve Bank of India
- 1.4 File a Complaint Online
- 2 How to Check & Track Oriental Bank of Commerce Complaint Status?
How to file a complaint in Oriental Bank of Commerce
This article provides information as to how to file the Oriental Bank of Commerce complaint. It also informs about how to check OBC complaint status online.
Visit Head Office Address
You can directly contact the bank’s head office via either post or email for any grievance. Contact details of OBC head office are as follows:
Oriental Bank of Commerce Corporate Office,
Plot no. 5, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122001
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact OBC Customer Care Helpline Center
Call Centre services of OBC offer All India Toll-free and Tolled numbers. Undoubtedly, you can contact anytime to these numbers and file your grievance. OBC Call Centre numbers are:
- 1800-180-1235 (Toll-free number)
- 0124 – 2340940 (Tolled number)
OBC Grievance redressal Forum
The Grievance Redressal Forum of OBC constitutes by different levels. These levels are as follows:
Level 1: Branch Manager
As per the process, OBC grievance redressal forum initiates with the branch manager of OBC bank.
- Firstly, you need to collect the complaint form from the OBC branch.
- After that, fill the form and submit it at the branch against acknowledgement.
However, you can also get a complaint form on the bank’s website. You will receive the form as PDF.
Level 2: The Nodal Officer, the Cluster Monitoring Offices
This level comes when he/she gets dissatisfaction from the resolution of Branch manager. For this, you can get contact information of Nodal Officers on the bank’s website.
Level 3: Regional Head Office
In the case of non-resolution of grievance, it is possible to further escalate the issue. It involves further escalation to the Regional Head Office. A detailed list of Regional Offices is available on OBC’s website.
Level 4: Assistant General Manager, Complaint Cell at Corporate Office
E-mail id: email@example.com
Level 5: General Manager (Principal Nodal Officer)
Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075, Contact no. : 011-280441531
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 6: The Banking Ombudsman, Reserve Bank of India
He/she can approach to RBI’s Banking Ombudsman when dissatisfied with the resolution.
Tel: 0124-4126590 / 4126470
File a Complaint Online
Rather than visiting branch, you can also apply for complaint online. Under the Grievance Redressal section, you will see a tab stating “Apply Now”. After that, provide necessary information as asked and click on Submit.
How to Check & Track Oriental Bank of Commerce Complaint Status?
By calling on customer care
You can track your complaint by contacting the OBC customer care number. Firstly, dial either Toll-free number 1800-180-1235 or Toll free number 0124 – 2340940. And you will know your complaint status.
Through OBC Online Portal
Now you can track your complaint status using an online portal. Firstly, go to the Customer Section and then click on “Complaint status” tab. Further, enter your complaint number and CAPTCHA code. Consequently, you will get a complaint status on screen.
To sum up, OBC offers different levels to convert your complaint into a compliment. For your convenience, the bank provides offline as well as online grievance mechanism.