This article is a review of the Kissht app based on my recent experience. I have found this app featured with user-friendliness and allows you to apply for instant loans with a hassle-free process.
- 1 Personal Experience
- 2 What is Kissht App?
- 3 Salient Features of Kissht App
- 4 Amount, Tenure, Rates & Penalties
- 5 Types of Loan in Kissht App
- 6 Amount, Tenure and APR
- 7 Pros and Cons
- 8 Download Kissht App for Instant Loan
- 9 Log in to Kissht App
- 10 Recover Password if Forget
- 11 Apply for Instant Loan on Kissht App
- 12 Eligibility Criteria for Kissht Instant Loan
- 13 Documents Required for Loan on Kissht App
- 14 How to Track the Status of Kissht Loan Application
- 15 Additional Information related to Kissht Loans
- 16 Kissht Customer Care for Queries/Complaints
Sometimes, you face situations when you need money on urgent basis and you have no option left than to borrow from someone. Recently, I had to pay my medical bills at hospital but I was unable to pay that time due to lack of cash and money in account.
I did not want to borrow from my friends or relatives due to hesitation. Then, I suddenly remembered that once my friend told me about Kissht app for instant loan. I downloaded the app and applied for instant loan.
I was surprised to see that Kissht app sent me money that I required within 5-10 minutes. I immediately paid the hospital bills and came home with a great relief. I am so impressed with Kissht app that now; I recommend this to my friends and family.
Whenever you want to have a financial urgency and you do not want to borrow money from anyone, then Kissht will be there for the rescue.
What is Kissht App?
Kissht App is a digital platform run by ONEMi Technology Solutions Private Limited. This app has an objective of offering credit financing to customers all over India using a hassle-free and quick process. Introduced in 2015, ONEMi developed Kissht app with the intention of introducing new prospective in credit financing for customers for offline and online purchases with the aid of technology.
This app provides credit financing to customers with a vision of making customers financially empowered. You can make offline or online purchases on merchant stores using this app.
Salient Features of Kissht App
- Instant approval: With Kissht app, you get instant loan approval. After uploading necessary documents, you get approval and faster disbursement instantly.
- Diverse Repayment options: You get multiple repayment modes to repay your loan with an ease. You can select any of these modes for loan repayment.
- Multiple options for brands: Kissht has collaboration with major brands to assist you enjoy online shopping. You get the opportunity to select and shop from the variety of major brands such as Samsung, MakeMyTrip & Carat lane etc.
- Absolute digital procedure: When you get loan from Kissht app, there is no paperwork required. This app involves 100% digital process without any paperwork.
- Reasonable interest rates: With Kissht app, you get instant loan at attractive interest rates that anyone can afford. Therefore, you do not have to think twice before getting loan through this app. This app offers APR on your loan at 16-28%.
- Flexible repayment tenure: Kissht app offers you an instant loan facility that you need to repay later. However, this app provides you freedom to select your loan repayment tenure. In general, tenure ranges from 3 months to 24 months.
Amount, Tenure, Rates & Penalties
- Kissht App offers multiple types of loans ranging from INR10,000 to INR 100,000.
- It provides a credit limit for the tenure from 3 months to 24 months.
- The Annual Percentage Rate for credit finance on Kissht App is between 16%-28%. Moreover, this APR depends on the following factors:
- Risk profile
- Customer’s creditworthiness
- Product purchased
- When customer delays or fails to repay a loan on time even after reminders, penalty charges are applicable to customers.
- Further, this credit facility is not tax-free. GST is applicable to the loan amount according to Indian laws.
Types of Loan in Kissht App
Kissht App provides credit financing to customers in three types. Following types of loans are facilitated by Kissht App:
This app provides personal loans for fulfilling the varied financial needs of self-employed and salaried professionals. The amount of personal loan ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 100,000 for a tenure of 3 months to 15 months. The tenure and amount of personal loan are provided to the person depends on his/her eligibility. Moreover, the APR for personal loans ranges from 16% to 26% based on eligibility.
Online Purchase Loan
As the name implies, Kissht App offers a different type of loan for online purchasing. Online purchase loan allows you to purchase innumerable desired products such as laptops, smart phones, cameras, AC, and other electronic products. You can avail this loan to purchase these products on EMI and repay with the tenure of 3 months to 24 months. In addition, the APR on online purchase loans is 14% to 24%. You can avail this type of loan for making purchases from major brands such as MakeMyTrip, Flipkart, Amazon, Oppo, Myntra, BlueStone.com and many more.
Revolving Line of Credit
It is the latest credit financing offering by Kissht app for customers. Revolving line of credit is introduced to fulfill all the financial needs. Moreover, you can avail this type of loan within 5 minutes through this app. Salient features of revolving line of credit are as follows:
- No paperwork, absolute online process
- Eligibility check on instant basis
- Only Aadhar Card is needed, no other documents are required
- Credit in your bank account within 5 minutes
You can avail revolving credit facility up to the credit limit of INR 30,000 for 24 months. Since it is a revolving credit facility, you can use allowed limit for 2 years until you pay the amount on time. The APR on this loan ranges from 20% to 28%.
Further, certain benefits such as waivers as well as lower installment amounts are provided to customers for timely payments. These benefits are offered to encourage people to exhibit improved credit behavior.
Amount, Tenure and APR
|Type of Loan||Credit limit||Tenure||APR|
|Personal loan||INR 3,000-100,000||0-15 months||16-26%|
|Online purchase loan||Based on eligibility||3-24 months||14-24%|
|Revolving line of credit||INR 30,000||24 months/2 years||20-28%|
Pros and Cons
|Pros of Kissht App||Cons of Kissht App|
|Instant loan approval||Heavy penalties for late payment|
|Hassle-free repayment process||Dissatisfied customer service|
|No requirement of credit card|
|Zero foreclosure charge|
|Easy repayment modes|
|Secure transaction due to 128-bit SSL encryption|
Download Kissht App for Instant Loan
Undoubtedly, Kissht App requires an easy procedure to get downloaded on your smart phone. Kissht app is compatible for Android and iOS devices. It means that you can download Kissht app on the App Store or Play Store.
- Firstly, go to the App Store or Play Store.
- Search for Kissht App.
- Then click on Install and the app will be installed within few moments.
Log in to Kissht App
Kissht app provides you facility to avail instant credit finance from anywhere. Once you download the app, you need to log in to avail instant loan. So, here is the procedure to log in to Kissht App:
- Open Kissht App and select your preferred language: English or Hindi.
- Now you will multiple options to log in. You can log in from Facebook, Google or mobile.
- If you do not have or want to log in from Facebook or Google, then select Mobile.
- Further, enter your mobile number along with your email ID and full name.
- Now click on “Continue” and you will be logged in to the app.
Recover Password if Forget
In case you forget your Kissht login password, then no need to worry. You can easily recover the password using a 2-step process.
- Firstly open the Kissht App/Website and go to the login page. Choose “Use OTP instead”.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. At last, enter the OTP for instant login.
Apply for Instant Loan on Kissht App
This app is designed to offer uncomplicated and speedy process of getting instant loan for customers. If you want to avail instant loan, you should follow this simple procedure:
- Open Kissht App and choose the FastCash option.
- Provide your KYC details and upload your Aadhar card in photocopy form.
- Your requested amount will be credited to your account within 5 minutes after an instant eligibility check.
Eligibility Criteria for Kissht Instant Loan
Kissht App provides credit financing to people who fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the same. Before applying for the loan, you should always check whether you are eligible. Therefore, eligibility criteria to apply for loan on Kissht app are as follows:
- You should be an Indian citizen.
- You should have minimum age of 21 years.
You should have a minimum income of INR 12,000.
Documents Required for Loan on Kissht App
One of the benefits of Kissht app is that it requires minimum documentation to get instant loan. While applying for loan on the app, these documents should be uploaded on the app. Here is a list of documents required for loan in the app:
- Aadhar card for address proof
- PAN card
- Bank cheque
However, these are the basic document requirements. It means that additional documents can be demanded for loan approval on your profile basis. These additional documents may be:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement of last 3 months
How to Track the Status of Kissht Loan Application
Once you applied for loan, you have the facility to track the status of your loan application. Kissht App offers you multiple options to check the status. Here are the following options for tracking the status of loan application:
- Email at email@example.com
- Call on 022-62820570 (On all days, between 09.30 am to 06.30 pm)
- A quick chat on WhatsApp at +91 22 4891 3631
- Live chat through Kissht App/website
- You need to have a PAN card, 3 month bank statement and Aadhar card to avail Kissht loan.
- Documents to be used as address proof while applying for loan are:
|When live in a family-owned house||When live as a paying guest or in a rented house|
|PassportAadhar cardProperty tax bill (showing property tax paid during the year)Driving licenseElectricity bill (up to last 2 months)Sales deed (Signed by owner during purchasing of flat)Piped gas bill (up to last 2 months)||Driving license with rented addressPassport with rented address Notarized Rent Agreement (active)Aadhar card with rented address|
- Acceptable utility bills for Kissht loans are:
- Landline bills
- Electricity bills
- Water bills
- Broadband internet bill
- Gas bill
- Processing fee varies for different types of products. Processing fee depends on the product purchased, product category, product price and tenure of loan.
- An automated SMS and email is sent to you on registered mobile number and email ID prior to EMI date to intimate about EMI date and amount.
- Loan approval depends completely on the discretion of Kissht Limited. Loan application gets rejected when you fail to meet the eligibility criteria.
Kissht Customer Care for Queries/Complaints
If you have any issue, query or complaint, then feel free to contact Kissht customer care for resolution. Moreover, Kissht provides multiple options to register your query/issue. These options are as follows:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp on 02248913044
- Call on 022-62820570
You can use any of these modes and need to provide all details about your issue/query.
To sum up, I would say that Kissht App offers you one-stop solution for your financial needs in urgency. Kissht App is free to download and offers multiple types of loans at attractive interest rates.
Moreover, it provides assistance to all your queries anytime. Undoubtedly, Kissht is a “must-use” app for credit financing.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
No. Kissht needs to validate PAN card number for further processing the loan application.
1) For self-employed customers: Bank statement of last 3 months of active bank having maximum transactions and maintained balance.
2) For salaried customers, Bank statement of last 3 months of Salary account that can show the salary inflow of last 3 months.
Unfortunately, Kissht does not allow any cash payment. You should possess an operational bank account since it is crucial for loan application process. Bank account helps determine the credibility of loan application.
Failure to pay monthly installment is a criminal offence as per the Indian Court of Law. It also impacts negatively on your CIBIL score/credit score.
Kissht provides multiple options to customers for monthly payments.
These options are:
1) UPI & Wallets
2) IMPS/NEFT using Virtual Account Number
3 Net banking, Debit or Credit card
5) Cash collection (on request if available)
In such a case, entire amount will be refunded when loan gets disapproved.
No. Kissht loan does not allow part payment. However, you may completely foreclose the loan if required.