Karur Vysya Bank is headquartered in Karur, Tamil Nadu, India. The bank began its operations in the year 1916. The bank completed 100 years of operation in the year 2016. The bank provides wide-ranging services to the customers of the bank. Karur Vysya Bank was institutionalized by M.A. Venkataramana Chettiar to provide credit services to the agriculturalists and other trading services. Karur Vysya Bank is into providing various kinds of banking services.
The bank is present in 20 states and 3 union territories in the country. Ever since its inception, the bank has become one of the top private sector banks in the country. One can enjoy Karur Vysya Bank services in online mode as well.
Types of Complaints
One can encounter several types of issues when using various types of banking services. Some of the most common types of complaints are listed below. The user can register a complaint on any of the following domains. The user can also register any number of complaints with the bank.
- Debit Card
- Consumer Loans
- Prepaid cards
- Cheque Clearing
- DEMAT Account
- Fixed/Recurring Deposit
- Cash Deposit Machine
- Mobile Banking
- Mutual Funds Investment
- Credit Card
- Current/Savings Account
Karur Vysya Bank Online Complaint Register Online
Karur Vysya Bank provides an online complaint registration form to file complaints with the bank.
The link using which the user has to register a complaint with the bank is provided below.
- As the user opens the link, a web page would be displayed to the users.
- The first question containing the answers in radio button format is displayed to the user.
- The user has to mention whether they are the existing customer or a new user of the bank.
- In case, he/she is an existing customer, the user will be asked to enter the customer ID and the account number.
- In case, he/she is not an existing customer, then the user will not be asked to enter the customer ID and the account number.
- The user whether existing or new will be asked to enter the other contact details. Some of the details asked by the bank are the e-mail address, contact number, address, mobile number, city, state, and branch.
- Based on the state and city selected by the user, the options displayed under the branch question would vary.
- The user will have to enter the services they find an issue with.
- The user will also have to provide feedback on the issue they face with the bank.
- Once the user completes the filing procedure, one can apply to the bank.
- The bank would contact the user within 2 to 3 working days.