Visiting the branch or ATM is the traditional way to check the balance information. Update your passbook and make the account balance enquiry at the ATM are very time-consuming. Also, this traditional process has some kind of limitations. You cannot get these options round the clock & it is very time-consuming.
For solving this, Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank offers its customer many facilities or services through which they can get their mini statement and account balance checked. If you have a Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank account and wanted to check your account balance without going to the bank branch or ATM, then you must follow these steps.
- 1 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Check SMS Number
- 1.2 Check Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance & Mini Statement through ATM
- 1.3 KVGB Account Balance & Mini Statement Check Through Mobile Banking
- 1.4 How to Check KVGB Balance Check Online?
- 1.5 KVGB Customer Care Contact Details
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank gives you the offers to check the available account balance by giving a missed call on a toll-free number. This facility is only available for the current accounts and savings accounts.
- Firstly, you need to dial the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank toll-free number from your registered mobile number 1800 425 1666.
- After that, the call will disconnect after 2 to 3 rings.
- Thereafter, you will receive an SMS from the bank side having the information about your available account balance.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Check SMS Number
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank also gives its customer the offers to check the bank balance by using the bank’s SMS service. Steps for checking your account balance of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank –
- Firstly, you have to type the code BAL < Account Number > and then send this message on 1800 425 1666 from your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive an SMS in a few seconds showing details of the available account balance.
Check Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance & Mini Statement through ATM
Customers can also use the traditional way of knowing their account balance and mini statement. They only need is an ATM card. Then they have to visit ATM Machine. They can follow the following steps for checking the available balance and mini statement using ATM Card.
- In the ATM Machine slot, insert the ATM card.
- The machine will then ask you about the PIN, type the same.
- Choose the Balance inquiry or mini statement option and get your balance details.
KVGB Account Balance & Mini Statement Check Through Mobile Banking
If you are a Smartphone user, the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank has launched its mobile application service that can be access to do all the banking work by using the app. Apart from the available bank balance check, you can also do a money transfer, mini-statement check, and much more.
The download link for the iOS and Android devices is listed below which is free to download from the Google Play and App store.
How to Check KVGB Balance Check Online?
Net Banking is the facility that enables the bank’s account holder to do all the banking process over the internet. Net banking service can be used 24X7, 365 days within the comfort of your home. You can access the bank’s net banking just by using your unique ID and Password given by the bank. You can check your available bank balance, get you a mini statement, and can also do transactions easily and safely.
KVGB Customer Care Contact Details
- Head Office Address: P. B. NO. 111, Belgaum Road, Dharwad-580008
- Phone Numbers: +91-0836-2448626, 1800-425-1666 +91-836-2796843
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Mini’s statement and Balance Enquiry service allow you to check Balance at any time. This bank founded in 2005 and now operates in the 9 districts of Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bijapur, Dharwad, Dakshin Kannada, Gadag, Udupi, Haveri and Uttar Kannada providing to the financial needs of the customers in these districts.
You can visit Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank’s official website http://www.kvgbank.com/ for more information.