Download Karnataka Bank RTGS/NEFT Form: Karnataka Bank is one of India’s largest private sector banks since 1924. The bank’s headquarters are located in Mangaluru, Karnataka. Moreover, it has an extensive network of over 862 branches, 454 e-lobbies, and 1026 ATMs. Also, it serves customers in 22 states as well as 2 Union Territories.
We have provided key information about downloading and filling RTGS/NEFT form in Karnataka Bank in this article.
Download Karnataka RTGS Pdf form Online
In general, the Karnataka Bank RTGS form is available at all branches. However, you can also download this form through Karnataka Bank’s website. So, to download the form online, you should follow these steps:
- Click on the link to redirect to the bank’s website at karnatakabank.com.
- Then select the menu and click on Personal.
- Further, choose Remittance and then Money Transfer.
- Now click on “Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)”.
- At last, click on “Application Forms” from the right side menu.
[su_button url=”https://karnatakabank.com/sites/default/files/2017-08/RTGS_Application.pdf” background=”#4268fc” size=”10″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: user”]Download Directly[/su_button]
Then you will get the RTGS form downloaded in a PDF format.
How to Fill Karnataka Bank RTGS Form?
There is some information required to fill out the RTGS form. Moreover, you should make sure to fill in the correct information. Firstly, you will find two major sections in the RTGS form. You need to provide details in the right section.
- Enter the branch name and form filling date in the form.
- Then fill in the following necessary details:
- Name and Account number of applicant
- Amount to be transferred in words and figures
- Applicable charges
- Mobile number/Email address of the applicant
- Cheque number and date
- Bank and branch name of the beneficiary
- IFSC code and account number of beneficiary’s bank
- Name of beneficiary
- At last, provide your signature at the designated field.
Moreover, the left section of the form is to be filled by the bank executive. Then the bank executive will provide you with a customer acknowledgment slip. You need to take the slip and pay the charges as per the RTGS amount.
Karnataka Bank RTGS/NEFT Form through Digital Banking
With advanced digitization, fund transfer becomes easier for people. Undoubtedly, Karnataka Bank provides innumerable facilities to customers through digital banking. Moreover, digital banking involves mobile and internet banking. Also, you can transfer funds using RTGS or NEFT through digital banking.
- Mobile banking: Karnataka Bank mobile banking facilitates you to transfer funds using NEFT. But, you may transfer a maximum amount of Rs. 200,000 per day through it.
- Internet banking: If you are an internet banking user, then you may avail fund transfer services at your convenience. You may use RTGS as well as NEFT service through internet banking.
In both cases, you need to register the beneficiary details first to avail RTGS/NEFT facilities.
RTGS is a Real-Time Gross Settlement payment facility. It involves real-time processing as well as settlement of fund transfers. Moreover, customers can make interbank fund transfers using RTGS with a minimum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs. However, there is no limitation on the maximum amount to be remitted through RTGS.
No RTGS transaction is allowed on public holidays and Sundays.
- Weekdays (Mondays-Fridays): 07:00 am to 06:00 pm
- Working Saturdays: 07:00 am to 06:00 pm
The bank offers inward RTGS transactions for customers free of cost. On the other hand, it charges for outward RTGS customer transactions. Taxes are applicable for RTGS processing charges. Following are the processing charges for outward RTGS customer transactions:
- If the remittance amount is from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs, then the charges will be Rs. 25.
- If the remittance amount is more than Rs. 5 lakhs, then the charges will be Rs. 50.
Also, these charges are excluded from taxes.
NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer. It is a nationwide system allowing fund transfers through electronic mode. Importantly, there is no bar on the minimum and maximum amount for NEFT transactions. Also, it allows for fund transfers within the country only.
In Karnataka Bank, NEFT operates round the clock for customers. It means that using internet/mobile banking, you can request NEFT 24×7. Moreover, it works on all days irrespective of holidays.
If you make NEFT through branch, then NEFT works within the branch working hours.
Similar to RTGS, NEFT does not involve charges for inward customer transactions. However, you have to pay processing charges for outward transactions. So, here are the NEFT processing charges for outward transactions.
- Up to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 02.25 + GST
- From Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 100,000: Rs. 04.75 + GST
- More than Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 200,000: Rs. 14.75 + GST
- More than Rs. 200,000: 24.75 + GST
Also, NEFT charges are applicable under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility. It charges Rs. 50 for transactions up to Rs. 5,000. On the other hand, it charges Rs. 75 for remittances more than Rs. 5,000.
Karnataka Bank offers RTGS and NEFT services for fund transfers. Moreover, these systems are safe, trustworthy, economic, and expeditious. You may use RTGS/NEFT through branches as well as digital channels.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In such a case, you should contact the branch.
Individuals, corporate bodies, or firms having an account with a bank branch can use NEFT.
No. You cannot track the remittance transaction till it is completed. However, you will get a confirmation from the bank through SMS or e-mail once the transaction is completed.
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.