There are three modes or channels provided by ICICI to its customers to view or download the Credit Card statement online.
Ways to Check Your Credit Card Statement
Let us directly dive into those modes.
- Internet Banking
- Customer Care
Very simple steps using any of these three modes can help you view or download your Credit Card Statement. Let us quickly have a look at those steps.
ICICI Credit Card Statement Check Online
If you have an account in ICICI bank, you can avail there internet banking services and perform many tasks from the comfort of your home without having to go to bank at all. Credit card statement can also be viewed and downloaded online using the Internet Banking services.
- Open the website of ICICI bank and Login to your Internet Banking Account.
- From the list of options click on “My Accounts”.
- A few more options will appear from there you will have to click on “Credit Cards”.
- Now press the tab of “Service Requests”.
- Click on “Credit Card statement request” Step 6: Click on “E-mail”, it is preferable because then you’ll get your Credit Card Statement every month directly on your email. This way you can avoid the hassle of going through these steps every month.
- Choose the date required and then You can download the statement as a PDF.
Know Your Credit Card Status Via iMobile
Follow the following steps to download or view your ICICI Credit Card Statement on your mobile device.
- Step 1: Login to iMobile app, you can download the app from Playstore or App store.
- Step 2: After you login click on “Cards, Loans & Forex”.
- Step 3: Click further on the Credit Card number.
- Step 4: You’ll find the option saying ” More Options”, click on it.
- Step 5: From the list if options that display, Select the “Last Statement/ Past Statement”.
- Step 6: Finally “Choose the statement date” and click on Download. Yay! you just downloaded your ICICI Credit Card statement online straight to your mobile phone.
Call to Customer Care Department
You can also call the Customer Care of ICICI bank between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. from your registered mobile number. You can directly ask them to send you the Credit Card Statement via SMS or Email. To know the local Customer Care numbers, please click mentioned below.
You can also write to their Customer Care to avail the Credit Card Statement online at email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention the last 4 digits of your credit card number and make sure you send the email from your registered e-mail ID with the ICICI bank account.