If you forget your UAN number and want to recover it, then please follow the below methods to Find your UAN number online.
The full of UAN is Universal Account Number is a compulsory number that is allocated to every employee they may be private or government employees by the EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization). UAN is nothing but a 12-digit number which is provided by EPFO.
The EPFO has made simple things by bringing all the current and previous PF contributions of employees on a single platform, and this can be accessed through the UAN number. Your UAN number will remain the same as you change the organization but your member ID will keep changing while you shift from one organization to another.
Find UAN Number by Mobile Number
If your mobile number is registered with the UAN then you will get back your UAN number by these below-given methods: –
- Through missed call service
You will get back your forgotten UAN number you need to give a missed call to 01122901406 this number and after that, you will get an SMS from the EPFO in that SMS you will find your PF account balance details as well as your UAN number.
- By sending SMS
For finding your UAN number you can also send SMS to 7738299899 to this number from your registered mobile number. After 5-10 minutes later you will get an SMS on the same number and that SMS will contain your PF balance amount as well as you will also get your UAN number.
Get UAN Number by using PF number
- STEP 1: By using your PF number, you can also easily find the UAN number. For finding this you need to go to the UAN member portal and on the home page, you will find an option called Know your UAN status. You have to click on that option then a new tab will be open.
- STEP 2: After that, you need to select the member ID option and then select the state and regional EPF office from the drop-down list, and then you need to enter your PF member id.
After that enter your name, registered mobile number, dob, and captcha. Now, entering all these details you have to click on Get Authorization Pin.
An OTP will get on your registered mobile number.
- STEP 3: Now you have entered that OPT and click on validate OPT and you will get your UAN number on your registered mobile number.
Get UAN number by using Pan Card or Aadhar Number
- First, you need to open the UAN member portal and then click on know your UAN status.
- From here select Aadhar and then enter your Aadhar number, dob, name and mobile number, and captcha.
- After that on your mobile number, you will get the OTP.
- Now you need to enter the OPT and get authorized. After this authorizing the OTP then your UAN number will be sent to your mobile number.
UAN Number on ECR (Electronic Challan Cum Return Receipt) Statement
Every month an ECR statement is generated by every employee which consists of UAN numbers for their entire employees. For that, you need to ask your HR for your UAN number they may check and give your UAN number.
Find UAN Number on Payslips
Your payslips consist of all the details like ESI number, PF number, and UAN number, so if you forget your UAN number then you can also find them on your payslips.
Above we have discussed all the procedures by which you can find your UAN Number. You will not be going to find any other methods for finding your UAN Number besides these above points. Hoping this article will be useful for you all readers.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.
3 thoughts on “[How-to] Find UAN Number by Mobile Number”
Hi my name is Ajay Singh I lost my PF and UAN number and I cannot able to access my account. Is there any ways to recover my PF and UAN number? Plese help!