Download EWS Certificate Application form pdf 2022 online through iitrpr.ac.in the official website.
The Indian government has now started with a good number of government schemes and services. These are going to help with raising the standard of poor people and giving them an opportunity to start an independent life. The Indian government is providing around 10% reservation to the people of the state’s general category through the EWS certificate. The benefit of EWS certificate or the economically weaker sections certificate is provided easily to only people of general caste.
These are valid up to 1 year under the authorization of the Indian government.
For this purpose, one needs to get through provided information relating to the EWS certificate PDF formats.
Documents required for EWS Certificate
Here stands the list of documents that are required for the EWS certificate form to fill up:-
- Application format
- Passport sized photos
- Ration and aadhar card
- Bhamashah card
- Family income certificate
- Property certificate and residence certificate
- PAN card and caste certificate
It is not possible that everyone can apply for the EWS certificate. There are certain eligibility criteria set by the government of India to help eligible people get a better living. Here follows some criteria to be fulfilled for the EWS certificate application form.
- The annual income of the candidate or their family must be less than 8 lakhs.
- The family or its beneficiary must not bear more than 5 acres of land.
- The residential plots must not be less than 1000 square feet.
- The area of the residential plot in the municipal or the urban area is less than 100 square yards and the residential plots of 200 square yards in the case of the rural areas must be less than those for the EWS reservation certificate. First preference will be given to those who are already socially and economically backward.
Note: – the reservation scheme became effective in 2019. This EWS bill was approved by the honorary president of the country on the 12th of January 2019. Gujarat was the first state to get through the law.
How to Apply Online / Offline
Those candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the EWS certificate application form both online as well as offline mode.
To check out the requirements for the application format. There is a facility to apply online and can also get the EWS certificate online issued by the legal authorities. Other than that, there is also a facility to obtain the certificate straight offline. The information that is required to be filled in the application includes:-
- Name of the state government.
- Name of the applicant
- Name of parents( father/ husband)
- Address, financial year, cast certificate
- Attested passport-sized photograph.
Various states have designed the format online and have started generating the application automatically. The candidates can check online now for the EWS certificate by just entering the application status by entering their EWS certificate application ID number.
This EWS certificate is valid in various states differently. Generally, it’s for one year from the day of issue. These are useful for admission to institutes and even for applying for government jobs. They are the district magistrates and equivalents.
Read Also: How to Login into MIS Haryana Portal
This bill is regulated for the economically weaker section and backward classes without not confusing it with other Indians. This is been well defined to provide the best of their service to the weaker section to get themselves to stand high and they are not just regulated across the country. So the applicants are requested to take their step ahead and apply for this to take proper benefit of such government-based certificate programs.