Now you can know your PF claim status with the EPFO portal. It is an effortless process and the member can track EPF claim status of withdrawal as well as pf transfer process at passbook.epfindia.gov.in official website.
How to Check PF Claim Status Online?
To check EPFO status, you need a PF account number. Employees can find their EPFO status by using the PF account number.
- First, log-in to the UAN member portal or click on the following link.
- Now check your claim status.
TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) For EPF Withdrawal
- It Applicable to an employee who withdrawal epf before five years of his engagement.
- TDS is applicable when a person withdraws above 50,000 rupees in less than five years.
- TDS is not chargeable on PF transfer from one account to another PF Account.
- If your account is older than five years then no taxes charged for withdrawal of EPF.
- If the Employee submits the 15H (above 60) or 15G (below 60), then tax is not deducted from your PF balance.
If you want to check EPFO Claim Status then, follow this link.
Check PF Claim Status with UAN Number
- Go to the link and enter the UAN number and captcha code and press the search button to see the withdrawal request and pf transfer status.
- To check EPF status, you required EPF account number, Establishment or company code and extension code, and EPF regional office of the employer.
How to Check PF Claim Status with PF Account Number?
- Visit the official website to check PF Status by following this link.
- Now click on the “Click here for knowing the Claim Status” link.
- Select PF Office Status then click on your city Epfo Office.
- After that enter “Employee PF Account Number” in the provided field.
- Then Click to Submit button to know your PF Status.
It’s all about this article, if you like it then share it and leave your doubt and suggestion in the comment box. Thank you!