Corporation Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Download: With PAN-India presence, Corporation Bank was a government bank in India since 1906. It has a wide network of 3040 ATMs, 2432 CBS branches, and 4,724 branchless banking units.
Moreover, its headquarters are located in Mangalore, India. But, the Corporation bank was merged in April 2020 with Union Bank of India after the announcement by the Finance Minister of India.
Corporation Bank RTGS/NEFT
RTGS is a Real-Time Gross Settlement while NEFT is National Electronic Fund Transfer. Moreover, the bank facilitates these systems to transfer funds to other banks.
|Customer transaction||Inter-Bank transaction|
|Weekdays (Monday-Fridays)||08:00 am to 04:30 pm||08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
|Saturdays||08:00 am to 04:30 pm||08:00 am to 08:00 pm|
|Weekdays (Monday-Fridays)||08:00 am to 07:00 pm|
|Saturdays||08:00 am to 07:00 pm|
RTGS/NEFT Service Charges
|Amount band||Charges (Inclusive of all Service tax/GST) (In Rupees)|
|Up to 03:30 pm||After 03:30 pm|
|INR 2 lakh up to INR 5 lakh||29||35|
|More than 2 lakh||57||63|
|Amount band||Charges (Service Tax/GST excluded)|
|Inward NEFT||No charges|
|Up to INR 10,000||INR 2.50|
|More than INR 10,000-up to INR 1 lakh||INR 5|
|More than INR 1 lakh-up to INR 2 lakhs||INR 15|
|More than INR 2 lakhs||INR 25|
Download Corporation Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online
Undoubtedly, Corporation Bank offers benefits to customers to download RTGS/NEFT online. Rather than going to bank branch, you can simply visit the bank website. Further to download RTGS/NEFT form, you should follow these steps:
- Firstly visit this link.
- In fact, this link will provide you different options for application forms.
- Then click on “Pay-in-slip” after which a PDF will open. Moreover, this form can be used for IMPS, DD, NEFT, RTGS, and Credit Card bill payment, etc.
You can either fill this form manually or electronically. However, for manual filling, you need to take a printout before submitting it. To file electronically, you can edit on your system as well as take a printout.
Fill & Submit Corporation Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
After that, you need to submit the form at the bank branch. However, prior to form submission, you should make sure the form is error-free. Therefore, in case of any query, you can contact the bank executive while filling the form.
- Specifically, the form is constituted into two sections-for office use and for customers. Besides, for bank use, it requires information regarding remitter, beneficiary, and amount deposited.
- Further, select the mode of remittance and sign your name on the form. After that, submit the form at the bank and pay for applicable charges.
- This form has a customer acknowledgment slip which is an important document. Therefore, after submission of the form, do not forget to take the acknowledgment slip.
RTGS/NEFT through Internet & Mobile Banking
Additionally, Corporation Bank provides the facility of third party fund transfer through internet/mobile banking. Fund transfer is applicable to third party accounts either across banks or within the bank.
However, for such fund transfer, you need to initially register the beneficiary either at the home branch or online. Further, to register the beneficiary online, you should register email and mobile number with the bank.
In general, through internet banking, timings of RTGS and NEFT are:
- RTGS: 09.00 am to 04.30 pm (Saturdays: 09.00 am to 01.30 pm)
- NEFT: 08:00 am to 7:00 pm (Saturdays 08:00 am to 01:00 pm)
In conclusion, Corporation Bank provides RTGS/NEFT to transfer funds in an easy manner. The bank assures economical as well as secure fund transfer. Moreover, you can avail of benefits RTGS/NEFT by using internet/mobile banking also.