If you are searching for Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin bank (UBKGB) balance inquiry and mini statement then, you are at the correct place. Here, you will get to know the UBKGB customer support toll-free numbers, missed call number, SMS service for better banking service.
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin bank gives a missed call feature so that its customer can check bank balance & mini statement using a toll-free number. Here I’m sharing few steps you need to follow for knowing the available balance –
- Firstly, you need to register your number with your account first before using this missed call service.
- If you have already done your registration. Now, you can give a missed call on 1800-200-1911 or 1800-22-1622 (available 24 X 7).
- After 2-3 rings call will automatically disconnect.
- Finally, you will get the SMS having available bank balance details.
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin bank also provides SMS banking through which they can enquire about bank balance and mini statement. Following are the steps you need to follow –
- For this service also you need to register your number first.
- Type “BAL < Account Number >” and sent it to 03585229306 and you can enjoy the time-saving service.
- For knowing the mini statement you can use the same above format i.e. send a text message TRANS < Account Number > on the above-mentioned number.
UBKGB Toll-Free Numbers
- Website: www.ubkgb.org
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check UBKGB Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Net banking is one of the simple and best features given by any bank. Using this service you can save your precious time. Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin bank also gives these features to its account holders. For using this feature you need to login to your account. Login credentials you will get from the bank. Using this provided credential you can log in to your account and access the marvelous feature of net banking.
Check UBKG Bank Balance and Mini Statement through ATM
Going to ATM for checking the balance is the traditional way. For this, you just have to visit the nearest ATM and do the following procedure –
- Insert your ATM card into the machine
- Enter your 4 digit pin
- Select balance/mini statement
- Enjoy the service.
Also Read: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance
This article is all about Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank. It was established on 7th March 1977. This bank is jointly owned by the government of West Bengal, the government of India, and the Central Bank of India. It is sponsored by the Central Bank of India. If you are an account holder of this bank then you can get much information about the bank services like SMS service, missed call service, net banking, etc. in this article.