Check South Indian Bank Balance: South Indian Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in the country. The bank is headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala, India. It is one of the first-ever banks in the country to implement the core banking system. South Indian Bank is into servicing customers of all types, be it retail, individual, or corporate.
The mini statement feature provided by the South Indian bank helps one to check the last 5 transactions made using the account. One can check the last 10 transactions made using the account when checked via a smartphone. The mini statement doesn’t require you to visit the bank in person to check your bank transactions.
South Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number
One can make use of the missed call method to check the South Indian Bank Balance enquiry and mini statement. For availing of these services, one needs to register their mobile number with the bank. The mobile number is registered by the bank at the time of opening of the account or the customer can visit the bank in person to fill up the application form required for the registration of the mobile number.
- To check the balance via missed call, you need to call up the number 09223008488.
The call would get disconnected after a few rings and you would get the details of the various banking services to your registered number.
The customers can avail of this facility free of cost for the first 6 months. Then, they are required to pay a sum of INR 75 half-yearly to avail of these services.
Get an SMS Alert of South Indian Mini Statement
One can make use of the SMS method to check the balance and mini statement of South Indian Bank. To avail of the SMS facility, one needs to register their mobile number with the bank. One can follow the above-mentioned procedure to register their mobile number.
- To check the balance, the user needs to send in an SMS saying BAL XXXX. The initial XXXX is the last 4 digits of your account number.
- This is provided to the user while they open the account with the bank. The users can change their PIN after obtaining the account.
- The number to which you need to send the SMS is 09223008488
- To check the mini statement, the user needs to send in an SMS saying TRNXXXX. XXXX denotes the last four digits of your account number.
- It is better to change this pin as anyone aware of the account number of the bank can use it.
The number to which you need to send the SMS is 09223008488
How to Check South Indian Bank Balance & Mini Statement Online?
One can make use of online methods to check balance and a mini statement from the bank. The bank has released an application called SIB Mirror. By making use of this application, one can avail of all kinds of banking services from the bank.
This is one of the swiftest methods as your account summary is on display and you can check all kinds of details like bank balance, mini statement, etc.,
One can also make use of the Internet and Netbanking facility to check balance and mini statement of South Indian Bank.
Also Read: South Indian Bank Timings & Working Hours
Toll Free Numbers of South Indian Bank Customer Care
For any other concerns, you may raise a complaint by following contact details.
- Head Office T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur 680 001, Kerala, India
- Toll-free No: 18004251809 / 18001029408/91 – 484 – 2388555 (For NRIs)
- Telephone Nos : +91-487-2420020, 2420058, 2420113, 2436666
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
To avert any kind of cyber-attacks, it is better to change the PIN provided to you by the South Indian Bank.
Yes. One can check all the required bank details via the bank application. It is one of the easiest and quick methods.
Yes. One can check balance via SMS in South Indian Bank. Indeed, it is one of the best options when there is no internet connection available.
Due to its best customer service and top-notch banking technology, South Indian Bank is preferred over the other banks.
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!