This article will provide you with information regarding the ESAF small finance bank balance check.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Balance Enquiry: It was started in the year 2008 as ESAF Microfinance and Investments Pvt Ltd., The idea of the formation of the bank came about with the setting up of an NGO in the year 1992. The prime aim of this bank is to serve the rural areas and the underprivileged sections of society.
ESAF Small Finance Bank provides a quick service to check account balances & mini statements and other banking-related information. The mini statement serves as a mini version of a bank passbook. The mini statement provides the list of the last 10 or last 5 transactions made using the bank account.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Balance Enquiry Number
ESAF Small Finance Bank provides a missed call method to its users to check the balance and mini statement. To make use of this feature, it is mandatory to register one’s mobile number with the bank. The bank registers the mobile number of the user at the time of opening the bank account or the user can visit the bank in person to fill in an application form provided at the counter. After filling in the application form, the bank processes the application and then an SMS stating that the mobile number has been registered with the bank.
- To check the balance using the missed call method need to leave a missed call to the number 8592866639.
- For a mini statement using the missed call method then, leave a missed call to the 8593866639 number.
ESAF Small Finance Bank Balance Number For Alert
ESAF Small Finance Bank provides an SMS method to check the balance and mini statement of the user.
- One needs to register their mobile number with the user to check the balance and mini statement.
- The user needs to send an SMS in the following format to the bank-registered number.
- SET<Account Number> to 8086077575
- The bank sends an SMS back to the user stating that the mobile number has been registered.
- To check the balance using the SMS method, one needs to send an SMS in the following format.
- BAL<Account Number> to 8086077575
How to Check ESAF Bank Balance Online?
ESAF Small Finance Bank provides a lot of online-based methods to check balances and mini statements. One can check bank balance at any time of the bank when the customer makes use of online banking methods.
One can make use of the net banking services offered to them by the bank. The bank provides them with the username and password after registering for net banking services. It is required to change the password once in a while to keep your banking transaction account safe and secure.
One can make use of internet banking services provided to the users of the bank. One needs to register their details with the bank and they are provided with a user ID and password. They can log in and check balances, mini statements, and other kinds of banking-related information.
The ESAF Small Finance Bank provides mobile banking application facilities to its users. One needs to log in to the mobile application with the help of an MPIN and a password.
Quick Message Services
- Balance Enquiry (send <BAL>to 8086077575)
- Mini statement (send < MINI > to 8086077575)
- Cheque Status (send < CHQSTATUS > to 8086077575)
- Stop Cheque Request (send < CHQSTOP > to 8086077575)
- Chequebook Request (send < CHQBOOK > to 8086077575)
- Debit card pin Regeneration (send < EPIN > to 8086077575)
- Change of Primary Account number (send < SETPRIME XXXX > to 8086077575) (Last four digits of to be updated account number)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
No. The user has to register his/her mobile number with the bank to check balance, mini statement, and other kinds of banking-related information.
Yes. you can check the mini statement without having to pay any amount to the bank. It is available free of cost.
You can check the bank statement using a mobile phone provided the user has registered for the net banking services.
No. It is not possible to check the balance at the ATM without possessing a card.
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!