It is essential to have your mobile number linked to your bank account because it provides a variety of benefits. So, if you’re a PNB customer and want to know how to change your PNB bank mobile number, we’ve got all you need to know right here.
PNB Bank offers three primary alternatives for changing your mobile number
- With the assistance of a PNB ATM
- Calling the PNB bank’s helpdesk
- By updating the number through the closest PNB bank branch
How can I change my mobile number in a PNB bank using an ATM?
- Follow the below steps to change your mobile number in PNB bank using an ATM
- The first thing you should do is go to a PNB ATM near you.
- Then pick the Mobile number registration option after inserting your PNB bank ATM card onto the machine.
- Now type in your new phone number.
- For confirmation, you must input your mobile number once more.
- Choose the options to proceed after you’ve confirmed your mobile number.
- Your mobile number will be updated once you’ve completed all of the preceding steps.
How to change your mobile number in PNB bank by calling customer service?
Find the steps below to change your mobile number in PNB bank by calling customer service:
- PNB Bank offers an easy way to change your mobile phone number from the comfort of your own home by dialing their toll-free customer care number.
- PNB customer service can be reached at 1800-180-2222, which is a toll-free number.
- Customer service representatives from PNB banks will inquire about your personal information, such as:
- Customer id
- Bank account Number, etc.
- The customer care executive will next inquire about the new mobile number that you wish to update.
- After you’ve given the PNB customer service representative all of the essential information, they’ll begin the process of upgrading your mobile number.
Your mobile number will be updated as soon as possible, usually within two business days.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank
How to change your mobile number by visiting PNB bank?
Below is the really easy step-by-step guide on how to change your mobile number in PNB bank by visiting the branch:
- First and foremost, go to a PNB bank location near you.
- Then, from a PNB bank manager, request a mobile number registration form.
- Read the form thoroughly and complete all relevant fields, including the mobile number to be registered or altered.
- In this PNB form, you must fill in the following information:
- Name of the branch where you submitted this form.
- Submission Deadline.
- Then provide your customer id and your PNB bank account number.
- Enter the account holder’s name, which is yours.
- You must now enter your new phone number.
- After you’ve filled out all of the aforementioned information, sign it at the bottom and give it to the bank’s help desk.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your changed mobile number after the process is complete and your PNB mobile number has been updated.
You may have seen that changing your registered mobile number with PNB is a simple procedure. After you visit the Branch, this process usually takes no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. Kindly be informed that this would only update your mobile number for SMS notifications and will not change your PNB mobile number for OTP. If you want to change your mobile number for OTP, you’ll need to fill out a separate form. If you want to change your mobile number for PNB Internet Banking, you’ll need to fill out a different form.