Do you wish to change or update your mobile number in your IndusInd bank? You have arrived at the right place. In today’s article, we’ll look at two methods for changing or registering your mobile number with Induslnd Bank.
Register / Change Mobile Number in IndusInd Bank
Since all banks now offer net banking and phone banking for the comfort of their customers, it is now necessary to register or change your mobile number in IndusInd Bank in order to take advantage of online banking services. Due to a variety of circumstances, you may need to change your registered mobile number. You are free to repeat this process as often as you like.
IndusInd Bank offers two options for changing or registering a cellphone number: online and offline.
Let’s take a look at the online method first.
If you are an IndusInd Bank customer and would want to change or update your cellphone number without having to physically visit the office, we have created a step-by-step method for you. You must, however, check that your Internet banking is operational.
If you don’t have an active Internet Banking account, Go grab your debit card and set up an account.
How to Change IndusInd Bank Mobile Number Online?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to change your IndusInd Bank Mobile Number online through net banking.
- Step 1: Visit the IndusInd Bank website or download the IndusInd Bank app. You can also go to the following website: https://indusnet.indusind.com.
- Step 2: When you arrive at the page, you will be prompted for information such as your User Name, Password, and Account Summary. Click the Sign In option after entering the relevant information. You can open the app directly if you have the IndusInd mobile banking app.
- Step 3: After that, you must request the One-Time Password. On the left side, you’ll see the option to register for a one-time password (OTP). You must select the update contact details option to update your mobile number.
- Step 4: When you select the option, you’ll be prompted to create a One-Time Password. You must input your Debit Card Number, CVV, Debit Card Expiry Date, Date of Birth, and Pan Account Number on this page.
- Step 5: After submitting the form, you’ll be taken to another screen where you’ll be asked to validate the information you’ve entered. Check the details and make any necessary changes. The next step is to select Submit from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Fill up your email address and new phone number on the next page. Choose the option–Use this mobile number for One Time Password after entering these details. After that, select the submit option.
- Step 7: On the next screen, you’ll see a button that says “Generate your OTP.” Enter the one-time password and confirm once you’ve received it.
- Step 8: The request will be processed within 24 hours, and you will receive a confirmation.
Let’s have a look at the offline method now.
Update your Mobile Number by Visiting IndusInd Bank
If you are unable to update your mobile number by using net banking then, you can simply visit your nearest IndusInd bank branch for further assistance.
Note: Before visiting branch you must need to know IndusInd Bank Lunch Timings & Working Hours
- Step 1: Take the following documents to the nearest IndusInd Bank branch:
- Aadhaar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India.
- Proof of Address
- Step 2: Request a meeting with the Relationship Manager or a bank executive. They will give you a form to alter your KYC information. This form will only be used to update the registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Next, thoroughly fill out the KYC information with your new number.
- Step 4: When you submit the KYC details change the form, the bank executive will supply you with an acknowledgment request.
- Step 5: Once the mobile number has been verified and validated, IndusInd Bank will match it to your account information.
- Step 6: Within a few hours, the bank will email you confirmation and notification of the updated mobile number.
|From Outside India||022-44066666|
Now that we’ve seen both methods to register or change mobile number in IndusInd Bank, there are a few key points to remember. The first is that you must verify that the new mobile number is functioning and active. Another factor to consider is the time it takes to process a request. The offline and online processes usually take 24 hours. If the request is not handled within the specified timeframe, you can contact the bank to inquire about its progress.