Looking for ways to change/update mobile number in IDFC bank? Customers can use the IDFC first bank’s online banking services to access all of their banking services from anywhere. Instead of waiting in huge lines at the bank, these services can save huge amount of time. To get started or to take use of the online services, you must have your IDFC first bank account number registered.
If you lose your SIM card or want to change your mobile number in IDFC bank but don’t know how to do so? In todays article I will be demonstrating different methods to update your IDFC mobile number.
What are the requirements for changing your phone number?
Before beginning the procedures to be used, make sure you have the items listed below on hand so you can follow the guide step by step.
- To begin, you must have a new phone number that you want to link to your bank account.
- Make sure you have your debit card number, expiration date, CVV, and ATM pin on hand.
- To access internet banking, you’ll need a unique user ID and password. [If you’ve forgotten your password, see How to Recover a Forgotten Password?]
- Ascertain that you have access to the internet via a computer or a phone.
- Make sure to download the IDFC mobile banking app as well.
Different Methods to change your mobile number in IDFC bank.
Let’s have a look at the first option for changing or registering your mobile number with IDFC First Bank.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank
You should have an active Internet connection and the user ID for accessing the service to utilise the Internet banking method to change or update your phone number. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to the IDFC First Bank website.
- Look for the option to log in as a customer.
- You can now use your personal and business banking accounts.
- A dialogue window will appear, prompting you for a login and password. In the provided space, you can input your username and password.
- Now you may access the login button by entering your password.
- Go to My Profile in your Internet Banking account and check for it. The selection can be seen on the left side.
- In this part, you’ll discover a field for your mobile number as well as an ability to edit it.
- Replace your old phone number with your new one and you’re done.
- Download the IDFC First bank mobile app and log in with your credentials.
- You’ll see a box where you may enter your username and password.
- Select the Login option from the drop-down menu.
- From the Dashboard, select the Settings option.
- From the dashboard, select the settings option and then the My Profile option. Scroll down to discover the following information:
- -Primary Telephone Number
- Replace the Main Mobile Number with the new mobile number and confirm the changes.
- You will receive an OTP on your new mobile number after inputting the mobile number. You can verify the same and you’re good to go.
Visiting IDFC First Bank Branch
- Go to your nearest IDFC First Bank branch.
- Go to your local bank location and inquire about the procedure for changing your mobile number.
- The bank employee will provide you the form to alter your phone number.
- Enter your current phone number as well as the new primary phone number.
- Fill out the form and submit it to the bank.
- Within a few hours, you should receive confirmation of your request.
We looked at both online and offline methods for changing the mobile number with IDFC First Bank. If you have any questions about the procedure or have not received confirmation after a few working days, you can call the IDFC First Bank customer service department at 1800 419 4332.