The process of changing your IDBI bank registered mobile number is extremely straight forward and simple. It’s possible to do it both offline and online. To change your mobile number, you no longer need to go to a bank, fill out documents, or wait in long lines. We’ll show you how to change your IDBI bank mobile number in this article.
Below Are 4 different methods you can implement to change you IDBI bank mobile number.
How to change IDBI bank Mobile number through SMS
For missed calls and SMS banking, you can easily register your cell number with IDBI bank. You must text 567677 in order to receive a response. Type type ‘REG Account Number in capital letters, leave a space, and then write your customer ID, then leave another space and type your bank account number’s last five digits.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank
You will receive a response from the bank after sending the message, and the phone number from which the message was sent will be associated with your account.
How to change IDBI Bank Mobile Number Using ATM
Do not be concerned if you change your previous phone number that was already registered with the bank. At the bank, you can easily modify your account number.
Follow the steps outlined below to change the mobile number using ATM:
- With your debit card, go to the nearest IDBI Bank ATM
- Insert the card and choose the language that is most convenient for you
- Select the main menu, then select More Options from the drop-down menu
- Select the option to ‘update your registered mobile number’
- After you’ve chosen an option, type in your new phone number and click “confirm”
- You must re-enter the phone number and confirm it
- You then input your PIN. Your request has been granted
Within 24 hours to two days, your new mobile number will be updated. The bank will send you an SMS after the update is complete, informing you that your phone number has been updated.
How to change your IDBI bank mobile number through Net banking?
To change your mobile number in IDBI bank online, you’ll need to log in with your Net banking credentials.
Follow the steps outlined below to change the mobile number through Netbanking:
- Use your customer ID and password to log in to your IDBI Net Banking account. Login to IDBI net banking
- On the top right hand side of the window, you’ll notice a section with the option to ‘Update Contact Details.’ All you have to do now is click on it
- When you click on it, it will reveal your contact information, including your bank’s email address and phone number
- To update the phone number, select the “update mobile number” option. Now you must download the appropriate form, complete it, and scan the needed papers for verification
- After that, click the ‘proceed’ option and upload the documents. After verification, the information will be updated
How to change your mobile number by visiting IDBI bank?
You can also use this traditional method by visiting the bank and changing your phone number in person.
Follow the below steps to change your mobile number offline:
- Go to your bank’s main branch
- Request a form to change your phone number. You can also get it from the internet
- Complete the form with accurate information and your new phone number. Fill out the form and sign it before submitting it
- After receiving your request, the bank will check all of the information you’ve supplied
They will then change your phone number. They will send you an SMS once your phone number has been updated.
|Toll-free number||1800-209-4324 or 1800-22-1070|
|SMS Banking Registration Number||Send ‘REG Account Number’ to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718|
In todays article we have learnt the various methods one can use to efficiently change your IDBI bank mobile number. Hope with the help of this article were able to you to successfully change your number with ease. If you have any doubts or queries feel free to ask us in the comment section below.