Not only does registering your mobile number allow you to use net banking, but it also gives banking security. Every time a credit or debit is made to or from your account, you will receive an alert. You must, however, visit your local Bank of Maharashtra branch to link your mobile phone to your bank account. Your mobile number cannot be registered online because there is no such method.
There are a few steps involved in registering or updating your phone number with the Bank of Maharashtra.
How can you change your Bank of Maharashtra mobile number?
If you’ve misplaced your phone number or your SIM card isn’t working, you’ll need to update your registered phone number. Changing or updating your mobile number in Bank of Maharashtra is simple and takes only a few steps.
- To begin the process, go to your nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch. Carry any relevant evidence, such as proof of address. Any kind of identification, such as a voter ID card, the most recent electricity, and telephone bill, a driver’s license, a passport, an Aadhaar card, or a PAN card, can be used as evidence of address.
- Request the KYC Details Change application form, which is required if you want to change your registered mobile number. Fill out the form completely and supply all of the essential information.
- Submit your name, account number, and new mobile number, as well as your signature.
- Please submit the form to your branch manager or bank executive once you’ve finished filling it out.
- The bank manager will now evaluate the validity of your form to determine if all of the required information has been given. He will approve your request for a change of number if he is happy with the documents and the details of your form.
- The bank employee will now complete the procedure and update your account number in the Bank of Maharashtra’s records.
- You will be notified of the change of your registered mobile number via email or SMS. This procedure is followed to verify that your bank account is secure. If you don’t receive a notification, you can visit your branch to acquire further information and updates on the procedure.
The Bank of Maharashtra’s executives are helpful and will walk you through the process. If you still have issues, you can contact them for further information.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Numeber in SBI
In today’s article, we learned step by step guide on how to change your mobile number in the Bank of Maharashtra. Hope this guide helps you with successfully changing/registering your mobile number. If you have any questions or queries please feel free to leave a comment below and we will be more than happy to assist you.
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. She uses that curiosity combined with her experience to write. Her love lies in everything artistic. She believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in her writing.