Nowadays, it is very difficult for you to keep track of your bank account balance every time you made a transaction. This requires you to either visit the CGGB bank branch to update your passbook or search the nearest ATM for checking your account balance.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Therefore, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) provides a free service to their customers for checking their bank balance inquiries by using the missed call service.
- The toll-free number of the Chaitanya Godavari grameena bank is 1800 425 6708.
- You just need to give call this above-provided number, to check your bank account balance.
- The message will show up to you with all the details of your account, once you will be disconnected from the call.
- The message will show how much you are left within your bank account.
CGGB Balance Enquiry SMS Alert
Besides missed call service, Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) also provides free SMS service to its customers for checking their bank balance inquiries.
- You can also send a text message of “BAL<Account number>” from your mobile number which is registered to your bank account on the assigned number of the Chaitanya Godavari Grameena bank branch.
- Then, you will receive a message the detail about your account balance.
Know Your Account Balance & Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank also offers its account holders a “CGGB Money Android App”. For accessing the banking services which achieve the digital banking needs of its customer. You can also access this mentioned app for any services. For example, knowing your balance inquiry, mini statement, adding a beneficiary, fund transfer, and many more services.
Chaitanya Godavari grameena bank is in the Guntur district. This bank has always been recognized for serving in the most satisfactory way to its customers. CGG Bank has always strained its best for bringing out the best services to its customers. That is why it has launched so many services for its users. So that you can access the bank’s service very easily and comfortably. Whether you wanted to check your balance inquiry, mini statement, adding a beneficiary, fund transfer, etc.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.