Canara Bank operates in India as one of the largest public sectors since 1906. Getting bank balance and mini statement considers some of its convenient services to customers. You can use offline as well as online methods to get your bank balance and mini statement.
Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Bank Balance and Mini Statement using Missed Call:
The bank provides missed call facility to know Canara bank balance and mini statement.
- To enquire about bank balance: 0-9015-483-483
- To enquire about mini statement: 0-9015-734-734 (in English) or 0-9015-613-613 (in Hindi)
When you give a missed call on this number, you get an auto-generated SMS instantly. This SMS provides your current bank balance status and mini statement.
How to Check Canara Bank Balance Online?
You can use internet banking website to enquire about bank balance and mini statement. Accordingly, if you have activated your Canara Bank Internet banking account, then you can use this service.
- You need to visit the website and log in to your account with user ID and password.
- Go to your account summary and check your balance. Also, you can retrieve mini statement.
Canara Bank Customer Care Toll-free number
It is one of the most convenient methods to enquire for Canara bank balance and mini statement.
Canara Bank Customer Care number: 1800-425-0018
You need to dial this toll-free number and select suitable language. After that, tell the operator your account number and you will get your current bank balance or mini statement.
Via Mobile Banking
Canara Bank has different numbers of mobile apps for customers. Out of this, you can use CanMobile to check bank balance and mini statement.
Here are the steps to use CanMobile app to check balance:
- Install and log in CanMobile app on your smart phone
- Provide your UserID and choose “Login”
- Select “Enquiry Services” and then click on Balance Enquiry or Mini statement
After that, enter the MPIN and you will get your Canara Bank account balance and mini statement on your screen.
Using Canara Bank ATM card
If you use Canara Bank ATM card, you can check your bank balance and mini statement. Visit your nearby Canara Bank ATM kiosk and swipe your card. After that, select the option “Balance Enquiry” or “Mini Statement”. Then enter your PIN and get bank balance information.
Via Canara Bank Passbook
Canara Bank passbook can help you in getting current bank balance status. Therefore, you need to visit your nearest home branch of Canara Bank and update your passbook. It will make you informed about the transactions till the date along with the total balance.
Briefly, you should use missed call service and CanMobile app to check bank balance at your utmost comfort. Also, you can simply call on Canara Bank customer care number 1800-425-0018 for all types of enquiries.
- Also Read: Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number: Check Mini Statement