Getting Canara Bank’s balance and mini statement considers some of its convenient services to customers. You can use offline as well as online methods to check your bank balance and mini statement.
Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Bank Balance and Mini Statement using Missed Call:
The bank provides missed call facility to know Canara bank balance and mini statement.
- To enquire about bank balance: 0-9015-483-483
- To enquire about mini statement: 0-9015-734-734 (in English) or 0-9015-613-613 (in Hindi)
When you give a missed call on this number, you get an auto-generated SMS instantly. This SMS provides your current bank balance status and mini statement.
How to Check Canara Bank Balance Online?
You can use an internet banking website to enquire about your bank balance and mini statement. Accordingly, if you have activated your Canara Bank Internet banking account, then you can use this service.
- You need to visit the website and log in to your account with your user ID and password.
- Go to your account summary and check your balance.
- Also, you can retrieve the mini statement.
Toll-Free Numbers of Canara Bank Customer Care
It is one of the most convenient methods to enquire about Canara bank balance and mini statement.
- Canara Bank Customer Care number: 1800-425-0018
- Official website: www.canarabank.com
You need to dial this toll-free number and select a suitable language. After that, tell the operator your account number and you will get your current bank balance or mini statement.
Check Your Balance Via Mobile Banking
Canara Bank has different numbers of mobile apps for customers. Out of this, you can use CanMobile to check your bank balance and mini statement.
Here are the steps to use CanMobile app to check your balance:
- Install and log in CanMobile app on your smartphone
- Provide your UserID and choose “Login”
- Select “Enquiry Services” and then click on Balance Enquiry or Mini Statement
After that, enter the MPIN and you will get your Canara Bank account balance and mini statement on your screen.
Get Canara Bank Balance Receipt through ATM Center
If you use a Canara Bank ATM card, you can check your bank balance and mini statement.
- Visit your nearby Canara Bank ATM kiosk and swipe your card.
- After that, select the option “Balance Enquiry” or “Mini Statement”.
- Then enter your PIN and get your bank balance information.
Print Canara Bank Account Statement on Passbook
Canara Bank passbook can help you in getting your current bank balance status. Therefore, you need to visit your nearest home branch of Canara Bank and update your passbook. It will make you informed about the transactions to date along with the total balance.
Briefly, you should use the missed call service and CanMobile app to check your bank balance at your utmost comfort. Also, you can simply call on Canara Bank customer care number 1800-425-0018 for all types of inquiries.
Also Read: Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check Online
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.
2 thoughts on “[1-Click] to Check Canara Bank Balance From Mobile in 2022”