Credit Card Statement Statement is a very important tool to monitor your purchases, payments, and transactions periodically. It is important to avoid any unauthorized charges or billing errors. You can check the Canara Bank Credit Card Statement by using online and offline modes. The online modes are mentioned below.
Canada Bank Credit Card Statement Download Online
Yes, like other Banks Canara Bank also provides net banking services. You can avail of various features of this service to make your life easy. Viewing your Credit Card Statement online is one of them.
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the online net banking portal of Canara Bank
- Log in using your User ID and Password, if you have an account there. If you don’t create one by using your Card.
- From the menu go to the ‘Cards’ header.
- From a bunch of options click on Credit Cards.
- Click on the card whose statement you want to check.
- Select the time duration for which you want to view the statement.
- Click on View/Download the statement and the credit card statement will be displayed on the screen.
Download Canara Credit Card Statement Through Sathi Mobile App
Canara Bank also has a mobile app called Sathi for Customer convenience. You can download the Canara Sathi app from the Play Store on your Android device or from App Store on your iPhone. Now follow these steps:
- Log in using your username and password.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Credit Cards’ option.
- Choose the Card whose info you want.
- Click on the ‘Card Statement’ option next.
- Then Choose the time duration and click on download the credit card statement
Get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement Via Email
You can get a monthly update of your Canara Bank credit card statement by email. To register for it, follow the steps enlisted below in detail.
- Step 1: Visit the online registration portal from the given link.
- Step 2: When you open the link, you’ll have to enter all the details that are required such as your card number, date of birth, PAN Number, etc.
- Step 3: After successful completion of the process of entering details, recheck them and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 4: This clicking of submit will finish the registration process and you will start receiving your credit card statement monthly on your registered email ID
There’s another alternate way as well.
Simply mail your email ID along with your credit card number to [email protected] This will also get you registered for the monthly updates of the Credit Card Statement online.
You can also check:
- Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
- SBI Credit Card Statement
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Statement
- Bank of India Credit Card Statement
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement