If you require immediate cash and are considering an instant personal loan, this article will be beneficial to you because in this article we discuss the top 10 Best genuine Loan Apps To Get an Instant Cash Loan.
|App Name||Interest Rate||App Rating||Apply|
|KreditBee||2 – 3 %||4.1||Apply Now|
|StashFin||1 – 5 %||4.1||Apply Now|
|Money View||1.50 – 2 %||4.4||Apply Now|
|MoneyTap||1 – 2 %||4.2||Apply Now|
|Dhani||1 – 3 %||4.0||Apply Now|
|SmartCoin||2 – 4 %||4.0||Apply Now|
|LoanFlix||3 – 5 %||4.5||Apply Now|
|LoanTap||2 – 3 %||3.8||Apply Now|
|PaySense||1 – 2 %||4.1||Apply Now|
|PayMeIndia||2 – 6 %||3.7||Apply Now|
When in dire need of urgent cash loans the options available are very limited. One can try getting a personal loan from a traditional bank by going through the slow process, which is rather time-consuming and requires a lot of documentation and multiple paperwork.
The second option available is using a credit card to apply for a loan where the interests are skyrocketing. Resorting to friends and relatives for quick cash is an option available too but it can be rather embarrassing. And not everyone in India is fortunate enough to receive a salary advance loan from their work. As a result, personal loan applications are the greatest alternative for a rapid cash loan in India.
Technology is changing the way India does business. You can now order everything from vegetables to a Smart TV from the comfort of your own home. If you require quick and easy urgent personal loans in India, the scenario is similar.
Best Instant Cash Loan in India Which You Can Use in 2021
In India, there are some top instant loan apps that can make the process of getting a personal loan simpler and more efficient. You can apply online with scanned documents, and the loan money can be delivered to your door or credited to your bank account, whichever is more convenient for you.
KreditBee is a mobile app that provides fast personal loans to young professionals:
- You can get a loan of up to Rs. 1 lakh with this.
- The entire process, from application to cash distribution, is completed online and takes only fifteen minutes.
- Loans starting at Rs. 1500 to Rs. 1 lakh are available.
- The interest rate on the principal is 3% per month.
- The funds are transferred to the seeker’s bank account immediately.
StashFin is one of India’s most popular online lending apps. The company was created by a group of veteran financial services experts with the goal of making financing more accessible to Indians.
StashFin aspires to provide best-in-class services and exceptional efficiency to its users by combining the team’s extensive knowledge in many disciplines like user experience, technology, and process re-engineering.
- They provide loans ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 5,00,000.
- These loans can only be repaid electronically in adjusted monthly installments.
- The annual interest rate begins at 11.99 percent.
- The loan’s term can range between three and thirty-six months.
- There are no other hidden fees aside from a processing fee.
Using Money View personal loan app you may acquire a personal loan in as little as 2 hours. . A personal loan from Money View is 100% paperless, fast, easy, and flexible. MoneyView has evolved rapidly, and it is currently available in a number of Indian locations.
- This app allows you to get a loan for a minimum sum of Rs 10,000.
- Money View has a repayment plan that runs from 3 to 5 years.
- The loan amount will be issued to your bank account as soon as you upload the relevant documentation, based on your eligibility.
MoneyTap is the very first app-based credit line in India. The best thing is that it features a no-usage-no-interest function, which has reduced the cost of credit. You only pay interest on the amount you’ve used thanks to this function. It’s a personal loans app that gives users access to a credit facility that may be used as an instant loan or a credit card.
- A monthly salary of Rs. 22,000 or more is necessary.
- In addition, the MoneyTap app will inform you of the pre-approved loan amounts that are accessible to you.
- Loan applications are turned down at a relatively low percentage.
- You will only be charged interest on the amount you have withdrawn if you do not withdraw the full amount sanctioned.
- A maximum loan of Rs. 5 lakhs is allowed.
Dhani, also known as the phone se loan app, allocates the loan amount to your bank account immediately. One can apply for a personal loan at any time and from any location.
- Personal loans up to Rs. 15 lakh are available through the Indiabulls app in minutes.
- You can get a loan for as little as Rs. 1000.
- The term of a loan might range from three to twenty months.
- Unsecured loans are what we’re talking about here.
- The money is immediately deposited into your account.
- It simply takes five minutes to complete the process online.
- A loan of up to Rs. 15,000 can be obtained on the internet.
- 11.99 percent is the interest rate.
- 5% of the loan amount is charged as a processing fee.
SmartCoin is a FinTech business on a mission to provide a user-friendly and scalable lending platform to its HomeCredit1 consumers. It is an Indian personal lending app that offers immediate loans to people looking for a short-term loan.
- SmartCoin provides quick personal loans ranging from Rs.1000 going up to Rs.50,000
- Professionals, executives, and business owners are eligible for loans.
- The loan term ranges from 15 days to four months.
- The app is simple to use.
- The loan is quickly processed.
- The funds are credited within 2 working days to your account.
Loanflix Pro is a loan application that provides users with a seamless loan experience.
- You can take a loan of Rs.1500 to Rs.20,000.
- The rate of interest completely depends on the credit profile and the loan tenure of a customer.
- The interest rate can go up to 35%.
- Transfer’s the money to your account once approved.
- A lot of repayment options are available.
LoanTap is an online platform that provides salaried professionals and business owners with instant, flexible loans with attractive loan terms.
- Personal loans, personal overdrafts, EMI-free loans, credit card takeover loans, rental security deposit loans, advance salary loans, and house owner loans are just a few of the new ideas offered by LoanTap.
- Two-wheeler loans, flexible personal loans, lifestyle and celebration loans, housing loans, and lower-installment loans are all available through Loan Tap.
- This app allows you to get a loan for as little as Rs 50,000 and as much as Rs 100,000.
- The loan application process is straightforward, with minimal documentation required.
PaySense is a money-on-the-go app that provides online cash loans. You may check your loan eligibility, submit your KYC information, and apply for a loan using your phone or laptop, and get approval in as little as 5 hours.
- You can take out a maximum loan of Rs 2 lakh using this app.
- The interest rate begins at 16.8 percent per annum.
- The loan amount and term are determined based on your risk profile.
- The loan is available to salaried individuals earning Rs 12,000 per month and self-employed individuals earning Rs 15,000 per month.
- If you are eligible, the loan will be approved within 5 hours after you submit the documentation.
- Using this app, it takes 3-5 days to receive payments.
PayMeIndia is a cutting-edge FinTech app that provides salaried employees with fast payday loans, advance salary loans, and short-term cash loans at low-interest rates. These cash loans are aimed at meeting all of your short-term financial needs, such as medical emergencies, wedding finance, and so on.
- You can get a loan for as little as Rs 1,000 and as much as Rs 1,000,000.
- The loan application process is quick and secure.
- It features a well-trained and attentive customer service team.
With several personal loan apps on the market, the options for quick cash loans have grown, making it easier for you to find an emergency cash loan quickly. A quick online search and comparison of the various cash loan apps in India for quick cash loans online yields a plethora of options ranging from payday loans in India, instant loans in India, to salary advance loans in India.
Fast and quick cash loans in India are now a reality, thanks to personal loan apps.