We have made this article helpful for bank account holders. It offers information regarding how to check Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank balance enquiry and mini statement.
Various reliable methods have been introduced by Baroda UP Gramin Bank for account balance and mini statement enquiries. These methods do not include complications and assist customers in making such enquiries.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank is sponsored by Bank of Baroda. This bank was established as a result of the merger of two new corporate namely Baroda Western UP Gramin Bank and Baroda Eastern UP Gramin Bank via notification by Government of Indian dated March 31, 2008. It is a well-known rural bank headquartered in Raebareli.
Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
Using missed call for bank balance enquiry is a hassle-free method. However, Baroda UP Gramin Bank states that your mobile number needs to be linked in the bank to use this service.
- Give a missed call on Baroda UP Gramin Bank’s toll-free number on 1800-180-0225/1800-3010-1886 for account balance enquiry.
- When the bank server gets missed call, it will send you an instant SMS on your registered mobile number providing bank balance details.
Send an SMS to Check Account Balance
Send an SMS from registered mobile number to 1800-3010-1886. Type the SMS in the given format: SET<Account number>.
It will set your account as a primary account in case you own more than one account in this bank. It will provide your bank balance information on the registered number.
How to Check Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry?
There are other methods as well for making an enquiry regarding account balance in Baroda UP Gramin Bank. It involves online and offline channels useful for the purpose of customers.
- Go to the Baroda UP Gramin Bank branch and ask to update the passbook. It will help you in checking previous transactions along with remaining balance.
- You can avail internet banking services by Baroda UP Gramin bank. Visit the internet banking website of the bank and get your account balance info.
- Visit the ATM branch of Baroda UP Gramin Bank and swipe your card. Choose Check account balance service and enter your PIN. You will get the account balance information on the ATM screen. Make sure you use this method without the presence of any other person.
Know Your Balance via Nearby Branch
You can contact the head office of Baroda UP Gramin Bank by sending an application for balance enquiries. Following are the contact details of the bank’s head office for the same purpose:
- Head Office Address: A-1, CIVIL LINES, RAEBARELI: 229 001
- Contact number: 0535 – 2702075, 2700022
- Fax Number: 0535 – 2700723
- E-mail address: HO@BARODAUPRRB.CO.IN
Baroda UP Gramin Bank Mini Statement
The mini statement constitutes information about recent transactions of Baroda UP Gramin Bank account. You can check the mini statement of your account by using missed call alerts or SMS facilities. Ensure you have your mobile number registered in the bank to avail these services.
In summary, you can check your balance info and mini statement of Baroda UP Gramin Bank account using missed call and SMS methods. You can use these methods any time and from anywhere. These services are available 24×7 for customers.