Bank of Maharashtra allows fund transfer through RTGS and NEFT systems. There is no minimum amount of restriction if you use NEFT. Whereas RTGS requires a minimum amount of INR 2 lakhs. Moreover, there is no maximum limit on the amount transferred through RTGS as well as NEFT.
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS PDF Form Download / NEFT Form
Prior to making an RTGS transaction, you need to fill an RTGS form. This form requires key information about remitter, beneficiary, and payment. Moreover, getting this form is an easy task for you.
There are two options available like visiting the branch or the bank’s online portal. You can get the physical form from the bank branch. However, there is a much easier option to save time. You can directly download it from Bank of Maharashtra’s official online portal. For this, follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit the BOM’s online portal. Click on the “Downloads” tab on the right-side panel.
- Further, click on “Other forms” and choose RTGS form.
You will redirect to the RTGS form as a PDF file. Moreover, you can printout this form after downloading it. Fill the form and submit it to the bank branch.
How to Fill Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form?
An RTGS/NEFT form consists of different sections which should be duly filled.
- Provide details such as account number, beneficiary details, charges, amount to be transmitted, etc.
- Following this, provide your signature and contact number on the form.
- Submit this form at the branch and you will get customer acknowledgment slip. However, the branch will provide you acknowledgment slip only after verification.
- Once validation is done, your funds will transfer through RTGS/NEFT.
- You will receive a notification of fund transfer from the bank’s side. This notification will be as either email or SMS.
RTGS/NEFT through Mobile & Internet Banking
Undoubtedly all banks have become an adopter of digitization. Due to this, the Bank of Maharashtra introduced mobile and internet banking. It comes with huge benefits to the bank as well as customers. One such benefit is convenient and secure fund transfer through RTGS/NEFT. You can now log in to your internet or mobile banking account to initiate the RTGS/NEFT transactions. It simply implies that you do not need to visit the bank branch for the same.
- For mobile banking, you need to download the MahaMobile app. However, the limit for fund transfer through the mobile app is INR 50,000 per day.
- For internet banking, visit the BOM online portal.
- The official website is www.mahaconnect.in.
BOM RTGS/NEFT Timings
For customer transactions, RTGS and NEFT timings are different in BOM. Both systems work on Monday to Saturday for settlement at RBI. However, timings for RTGS/NEFT are as follows:
- RTGS: 08:00 am to 04:30 pm
- NEFT: 08:00 am to 07:00 pm
The settlement of NEFT transactions takes place on an hourly basis.
In conclusion, RTGS and NEFT are secure and safe fund transfer systems of BOM. However, it involves minimal charges per transaction.